Rear Load Sliding Tray for Cali / Velle rails

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
Just fitted the rear load sliding tray into the caravelle rails.
Very impressed how it fits with the multiflex board.
Very sturdy bit of kit, well currently got it extended while im sitting on it swinging me legs and cider beside me.
Hopfully no more scratched rear bumper and clambering in the back of the van looking for stuff

20180715_220923.jpg

20180715_220935.jpg

20180715_220929.jpg

20180715_220952.jpg

20180715_221006.jpg

typical,I've been designing this in my head for the last twelve months,but with two drawers.....and they sell one.not cheap though but,you know.....I NEED one now.Just wondering if it will fit under my exploria kombi bed.

Last edited:
typical,I've been designing this in my head for the last twelve months,but with two drawers.....and they sell one.not cheap thoughbut,you know.....I NEED one now.Just wondering if it will fit under my exploria kombi bed.
The one i put the link up from ebay think it fits on load lashing points which you fit the exploria bed to am i correct ?

Since you started this thread @andythom188 I've been trying to work out how I can incorporate one of these into my van (came to the conclusion I can’t as it clashes with my RIB). I don’t even need one but want one as it looks cool :D

Last edited:
The one i put the link up from ebay think it fits on load lashing points which you fit the exploria bed to am i correct ?

yes andy,the bed bolts to the lashing points.i wonder if the slide out would fit on the lashing points too with the bed legs on top of it,then use longer bolts.

Since you started this thread @andythom188 I've been trying to work out how I can incorporate one of these into my van (came to the conclusion I can’t as it clashes with my RIB). I don’t even need one but want one as it looks cool :D
:rofl: as soon as i seen it i had to have it, we are down devon at the moment and its very handy not having to crawl in the boot space looking for stuff

Last edited:
I was going to do something like this but fit the slider to the legs of my kombi bed haven’t looked into it much yet though

I was going to do something like this but fit the slider to the legs of my kombi bed haven’t looked into it much yet though

I've been planning to do the same,a decent pair of runners will cost about £170 plus the board,rubber mat,frame and painting (which wont be as durable as their powder coating) and is it worth the faffing about? OMG I think I've talked myself into squirting nearly another grand into the money pit that is transporter ownership:confused:

Would be easy to use the lashing points to hold the kombi bed and the load tray frame with longer bolts, at least you would have no worries of it coming loose.
This one i have fits into my caravelle rails

Last edited:
I've been planning to do the same,a decent pair of runners will cost about £170 plus the board,rubber mat,frame and painting (which wont be as durable as their powder coating) and is it worth the faffing about? OMG I think I've talked myself into squirting nearly another grand into the money pit that is transporter ownership:confused:
I bought this secondhand for £180 and at the moment very impressed, might change the rubber matting at some time as its like solid foam interlocking tiles but will do the job for now, money pits ghey are m8 been none stop spending since september 2016 on mine

Back