Mounting VW OEM rails into a LWB van.

I found this online with a search on the part #, see bottom of page.
Yes, right at the bottom below number 32, if you click on the camera icon at the right it comes up with the image I posted, which is the plastic bit in the rail, not the rail itself.

Reactions: DXX
Looks like item #3 id the steel runner then.
Double rail in the Caravelle.
Im getting so frustrated. The easiest thing would if someone with. SWB velle with the rails like the ones in wano picture would tell me their reg number and i could get VW to look the parts up.

Has anyone fitted swb caravelle rails in the rear position with the rails starting at the back of their van on a lwb?

Ideally looking for pictures of how far forward a rear bench could go whilst driving.

Also, as it's only for a triple bench, can I just fit the two outer single rails?

Thanks in advance

Has anyone fitted swb caravelle rails in the rear position with the rails starting at the back of their van on a lwb?

Ideally looking for pictures of how far forward a rear bench could go whilst driving.

Also, as it's only for a triple bench, can I just fit the two outer single rails?

Thanks in advance
Minimum rails for a Caravelle triple is 4 single rails without the table.

If you want to use the table then 2 single outer and 2 double inner

Minimum rails for a Caravelle triple is 4 single rails without the table.

If you want to use the table then 2 single outer and 2 double inner
Awesome thanks, read so so many conflicting posts I'm more confused than when I started!

Back