Coastal Customs, Seat Surgeons... why are all these places so far away from London?!

I discounted Coastal Customs because their website just says "New website coming soon" and has done for as long as I've been looking (it says copyright 2018, so would seem it's been well over a year). Doesn't fill me with confidence.

Coastal Customs, Seat Surgeons... why are all these places so far away from London?!

I discounted Coastal Customs because their website just says "New website coming soon" and has done for as long as I've been looking (it says copyright 2018, so would seem it's been well over a year). Doesn't fill me with confidence.
I wouldn’t discount Coastal Customs because of their lack of a website - I think most of their business comes in from the shows and their Facebook page. They are a small company (husband and wife plus an apprentice when we used them last year) but the quality of their work is superb and the best that we saw at Camperjam - they would definitely be my first choice if/when we ever change the van.

Std T6 seats with Seat Leon Cupra back foams
Hiya @T6180, how is the comfort on long distance? I'm changing my Caravelle seats to comfort adjustable ones in the coming weeks but would love to eventually further upgrade them to the Leon Cupra shape if it makes them more comfortable and supportive.

Hiya @T6180, how is the comfort on long distance? I'm changing my Caravelle seats to comfort adjustable ones in the coming weeks but would love to eventually further upgrade them to the Leon Cupra shape if it makes them more comfortable and supportive.

Comfort wise the base is the std foam so no difference there. However the added lumber supports help keep you in the seat in the corners so your not swaying to the sides.

Quick question I know you get what you pay for but all you people out there who have had your seats re-trimmed what have you gone for as looking on seat surgeon and there is about 6 types of leather to pick is there a happy medium or do you have to do a remortgage

Hi all,
Anybody changed the front seats to another make model, like wingbacks
Anybody got any idea what could fit
Pictures would be good if any

Thanks

Back