Sportline interior

TM73

VIP Member
Looking for some advice about the interior seating.

I have a 17 plate Sportline and I am not a fan of the red leather parts of the interior seating. The interior is immaculate as the van has done 23k miles and has been really well looked after. Van has double passenger front seat and double and single triple back seating.

I need the red leather gone so firstly, can the red leather bits on the seats be recovered?

Secondly, is there any part of this forum where folks might be interested in swapping the interior. The van is white and has a black and white theme going on the van exterior. It would have been perfect if the van had come originally with the black leather and white stitching seating.

cheers.

Get yourself VIP membership and you can advertise on For Sale / Wanted section of the Forum
Hi,
Im looking to take up your previous advice.
Thats my interior upgraded on my 2017 Sportline T6 Kombi and I am now ready to sell the drivers seat and the front passenger double seat. have the leather from the rears as they got redone too. The seats are Black leather with red leather Sportline trim. Mint condition. Van has only done 24k miles.
I don’t know where to start with the price. Could you offer any advice regards how much to sell them for.
Cheers.

Back