Swapping T6.1 front heated seats to Audi

Aggers

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all.

I have a T6.1 with heated, leatherette covered, captains seats on swivel mounts. I’m finding the seat a little uncomfortable on longer runs. Also the heated element is some what irrelevant due to the leatherette extra layer.

Having looked at loads of threads about swapping seats to Audi derivatives I’m now thinking I would benefit from doing so. Especially if I can get proper leather heated seats hooked up and electric would be nice if possible. However, this would be well beyond my skill level and as it’s a rather significant safety part Im looking for a converter with experience to undertake the swap.

Does anybody have any recommendations and, even better, photos of seat swaps already undertaken I can check out?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi all.

I have a T6.1 with heated, leatherette covered, captains seats on swivel mounts. I’m finding the seat a little uncomfortable on longer runs. Also the heated element is some what irrelevant due to the leatherette extra layer.

Having looked at loads of threads about swapping seats to Audi derivatives I’m now thinking I would benefit from doing so. Especially if I can get proper leather heated seats hooked up and electric would be nice if possible. However, this would be well beyond my skill level and as it’s a rather significant safety part Im looking for a converter with experience to undertake the swap.

Does anybody have any recommendations and, even better, photos of seat swaps already undertaken I can check out?

Thanks in advance
Hi Did you manage to get an answer ? as I'm also looking at this option

They mentioned swivel ones being worked on but guessing the drivers side will be slightly offset to allow for the seat to clear the b pillar trim. Will be interesting to see how they do it.

Back