Golf GTI Mk 7.5 seats into Velle - Airbags

Mhr1972

Searched the forums, where this is asked, but yet to find the answer. Fitted a pair of Mk7.5 leathers from a GTi to match the GTi steering wheel, i fitted recently.

(in case someone is searching answer for that - i used a non-dsg wheel, with Polo Gti buttons as that matched my buttons and the original loom from the velle- no coding needed)

I had single captain leathers that are heated & airbaged, but after fitting H&R springs & rollbar to new B14’s with PS5 tyres, the van handles/grips considerably better and was finding that we slide about in the original leathers. So with HQ adapters fitted some Golf seats. Now its time to get the electric working. Struggled to find a wiring diagram and im of an age of Haynes manuals that had this at the back.

Got the correct wires but the colours bar brown are different- any thoughts?? Transporter airbag connection is on the left and has brown, blue & black. Golf has brown white and green.

IMG_2715.jpeg

image.jpg

IMG_2717.jpeg

IMG_2714.jpeg

Get VIP membership, all wiring diagrams are available to you on here then :thumbsup:

have a look at this post...looks to be the same colours as yours :cool:

All sorted - Airbags wired and working. Tense moment when you reconnect the battery………

Brown to Brown
Black to White
Blue to Green

Now to the heated elements! Should be easier….

Back