Hello Trevor. I have read many articles on this topic after scouring the Internet. What generally seems to be the case is that unless your headlights are specifically designed to accept LED bulbs then you should not fit them as they will emit the wrong beam pattern and dazzle other road users. Read over the guidance pages on the ' DVLA ' site with regards to passing the MOT. Many firms out there are willing to sell you so called so called " conversion kits " but these are a waste of money as your vehicle would be non compliant with the regulations. A while back I bought CARISTA and thought about getting my van to " sound signal " as well as flashing the lights when I set the alarm. Upon further investigation the audible warning is against regulations also. When you think about it - when when was the last time you heard someone set their alarm ? ps They still seem to " cheep " on telly dramas !!

These get really good reviews. You may need bulb monitoring turning off as the vans are extremely sensitive to different types of bulb.

Don't forget H1s for your main beams too. You don't need to spend as much money. Twenty20 ones are around £40.

I've just fitted a set of Philips ultinon Pro 9000's and they are amazing. Not cheap, rrp is £149 a pair buy amazon did then for £72. No errors and perfect beam pattern and cut off. They are in transporter hq t6.1 headlamps

These get really good reviews. You may need bulb monitoring turning off as the vans are extremely sensitive to different types of bulb.

Don't forget H1s for your main beams too. You don't need to spend as much money. Twenty20 ones are around £40.
@dubber36 Do you still have these in your headlights? In a reflector headlight, not projector type? I have H7 reflectors, not sure if there are H7 projector types out there.
No errors, or issues?
Thanks

@dubber36 Do you still have these in your headlights? In a reflector headlight, not projector type? I have H7 reflectors, not sure if there are H7 projector types out there.
No errors, or issues?
Thanks
I had THQ headlights with HIDs. I never got to try the LEDs that I referred to 18 months ago.

I'd never fit LEDs into reflector lights (other than high beam, as other drivers don't ever see them)

I fitted H7 LED's in to my THQ V1 lights last weekend. They are projector type so you don't see the bulb.
Massive difference. I have first MOT on Friday so it will be interesting

Back