External 240v hook-up options?

@andythom188 , think he might be sticking someone's head in a bin at rising sun soon...
Even though I should make them put it all right, based upon the catalogue of issues I've found there is no way I'd ever go back there. Instead I will try and help others to not make the same mistake I made. Showed @andythom188 and @Fish the finish around the coat hook at the roofline of the b-post where they have done the carpeting. Shocking finishing.

Yeah.. Know what you mean, I think I'd be inclined to phone them up and tell them the day job, and what I'd found, and what could of been the outcome.. Oh yes after a friendly chat to the local staton to get them a fire inspection?

Even though I should make them put it all right, based upon the catalogue of issues I've found there is no way I'd ever go back there. Instead I will try and help others ti not make the same mistake I made. Showed @andythom188 and @Fish the finish around the coat hook at the roofline of the b-post where they have done the carpeting. Shocking finishing.
Gallon of petrol and a match would do them a favour to many cowboys on the conversion band wagon

Yeah know what you mean.. Got an "issue" with mine at the moment, gone back to dealer and put it in his court, as Paid him for the conversion, and he paid the converter (his guy).. So will be interesting...

Yeah know what you mean.. Got an "issue" with mine at the moment, gone back to dealer and put it in his court, as Paid him for the conversion, and he paid the converter (his guy).. So will be interesting...
Hope you get it sorted.

Once I get it resolved I'll publish what's gone on.. As again people take their pride and joy in for work, and seem to get a half arsed Job by an incompetent idiot!

Once I get it resolved I'll publish what's gone on.. As again people take their pride and joy in for work, and seem to get a half arsed Job by an incompetent idiot!
You put your trust in them to treat your vehicle like there own but some people don't care it's just money to them sod the reputation

Yeah, dealer passes him a lot of work, and the poor guy who I saw couldn't believe his eyes.. Will get the salesman to call me when they are all back to get it into the workshop for an assessment.. Nice thing is by paying the dealer for the work, I issue them with the writ, and they won't want that... Big butt kicking coming for the converter me thinks :whistle::thumbsup: was losing sleep over it, but now will just get dealership to handle it, if not courts here I come!

Yeah, dealer passes him a lot of work, and the poor guy who I saw couldn't believe his eyes.. Will get the salesman to call me when they are all back to get it into the workshop for an assessment.. Nice thing is by paying the dealer for the work, I issue them with the writ, and they won't want that... Big butt kicking coming for the converter me thinks :whistle::thumbsup: was losing sleep over it, but now will just get dealership to handle it, if not courts here I come!
Think you have them by the short and curlys ;)

@andythom188 , @DaveyB , just emailed the salesman at dealers as it forms formal notification of the issue.. He phoned me within 5 minutes and went "oh shite".. Will let me know when to take it in, to say he wasn't happy is an understatement.. He is having a chat with his boss..
You have evidence that you have contacted them and its logged hopfully this will go swiftly for you now

Back