Wind deflectors... which ones?

I grabbed some dubflectors @ busfest today as well, time to get rid of the VW stick on jobs

I had heko on my last van ,and I have got some heko's in my bottom draw for when the T6 arrives

I grabbed some dubflectors @ busfest today as well, time to get rid of the VW stick on jobs
good luck with getting them off,tried to remove them from last van. gave up trying to remove the foam tape after 1/2hr

What made you bin the VW ones?

I dont think they look particularly great being stuck on the outside rather than in the window channel, i got dealer to include in van price when haggling having never seen them, if i had seen them i would have gone aftermarket at the start
I changing now as i had to remove my complete wing mirrors to install my led indicator mirror glass so the fronts of the deflectors are unstuck and looking a bit loose

good luck with getting them off,tried to remove them from last van. gave up trying to remove the foam tape after 1/2hr

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the advice folks. I am going to order the machine 7 ones as they look good quality.

Got a brand new set of van x ones, mate bought them but never fitted them. Fit the same as the Vw ones just slightly darker. Here if you want them, had already purchased a set by the time he dropped them off here.

Got a brand new set of van x ones, mate bought them but never fitted them. Fit the same as the Vw ones just slightly darker. Here if you want them, had already purchased a set by the time he dropped them off here.
Bugga! Only just seen your post! I have already ordered some now. Bthanks ever so much for the offer though!

I have had my machine 7 ones today and tonight I tried to fit one, but it didn't fit completely flush by the wing mirror section and when the window went up it seemed to be putting pressure on the motor so I took it off. No instructions with them so after some fitting advice please.

I have had my machine 7 ones today and tonight I tried to fit one, but it didn't fit completely flush by the wing mirror section and when the window went up it seemed to be putting pressure on the motor so I took it off. No instructions with them so after some fitting advice please.
I've been told to expect the resistance, and just ease it up, a bit at a time, then when its up, leave it alone and the main doors rubber seals will relax after a few hours of pressure; then there should be little extra strain on the motors. Oh also use some silicon spray/lube.:)

Well tried again when I got in from work tonight and just can't do it! They just won't go up! I have booked in on Friday next week with Midland VW to get them to do it as I just can't get the window to stop falling! Boo hoo!

Back