Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Did the Mountain Mayhem 20 years ago, was good fun, didn't take it too seriously. Wow, that takes me back.

Used the van to collect my daughters gear from Uni on Saturday.
6 hours driving, lots on motorway, so not the most fun.

Did the Mountain Mayhem 20 years ago, was good fun, didn't take it too seriously. Wow, that takes me back.
Hi @DaveBos you must have been one of the first. This year was their 20th anniversary and the last one of the current format as they are changing it for next year. Been for the last 3 Years really enjoyed it every time

No it doesn't.

That's an urban sprawl. This is far far prettier.

Certainly does look like Southsea Sea Front or Hayling Island, but I'll l stick with my first option, because it looks very much like the Bembridge end of the Isle of Wight in the background, where I live

@Tellmewhatsnew , Yeh, must have been, we did it at Sandwell Park in the Midlands. Remember buzzing on Redbull for over 24 hours, think we had a crate of the stuff each!! Worked for a local bike manufacturer who gave us four crappy mountain bikes and a full set of spares. Bust my chain on one lap so had to run round for half a lap, good fun though.

Was at LE MANS 24 hour race!!

Great weekend, drove down last Tuesday night & got back this morning. Was with a friend in his motor home, so was doing between 50 & 55 mph mostly, returned 56 average to the gallon!!!! Was slow ish but wow, did 951 miles & the van was faultless, even had a range of 1000 miles one time!Very comfortable ride, great weekend.

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2554.JPG

IMG_2526.JPG

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2622.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

Been to Kidderminster and back but reached and passed a little land mark

10,000 miles
Big thanks to my wife for taking the photoC__Data_Users_DefApps_Windows Phone_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_V__E71F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back