Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

We would have had time to strip them down to their component parts to compare them..
That might have been interesting especially as even two standard vehicles of the same model can have different suspension components according to members' posts :thumbsdown::whistle::whistle:.

That might have been interesting especially as even two standard vehicles of the same model can have different suspension components according to members' posts :thumbsdown::whistle::whistle:.
I left Newquay at 915 finally arrived in London at 2030.... nightmare

Catch up with work colleagues who compete in the ski and snowboard champs. Typically we pick the hottest weekend ever to be in a city.. on the hunt for a riverside bar..
Slightly ouch...!
The Trafalgar in Greenwich is nice, a few bars on the South Bank and plenty further up river around Putney.

@superflyguy nice site, we stay on that site couple times a year.
Its a cracking little site, and some nice walks on the doorstep, the guy who looks after maintenance had a T5, so the usual vw chatter took up a large part of my visit :rofl: he said the owners and members weren't to keen on vws not fully kitted out so I kept a low profile, snobs !!

Its a cracking little site, and some nice walks on the doorstep, the guy who looks after maintenance had a T5, so the usual vw chatter took up a large part of my visit :rofl: he said the owners and members weren't to keen on vws not fully kitted out so I kept a low profile, snobs !!

I actually cant wait to pull up in a bright purple and pink van and see what the snobs say ha

Well we planned to go camping but with good surf and lush weather we all spent the day surfing, swimming at the local outdoor pool and generally loving where we live.
Handy.

Spent most of the day in traffic with my lad, driving to see a man about a van conversion. Managed to make it back in time for a BBQ out of the back of the van on our local beach.

Nice day actually! Eight year olds are sometimes far better company than adults :)

Back