Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Sat in a camp site in Den Haag, home for the next 3 months. No pictures today of the van and my new travelling companion (the monkey), he had to listen to a lot of swearing at trams and cyclist today!

Look forward to some pics pal.. hope all is well tho.

Look forward to some pics pal.. hope all is well tho.
All good now, a few beers in the van relaxing after a 4am start to finish at 8pm by the time we off loaded the caravan then got lost in Den Haag trying to find the job while dodging trams, suicidal cyclists and pedestrians that just walk in the road without taking there eyes off the phone (drivers are actually worse here for being on there phone!) but at least when you abuse them they just smile back. Last time I was here I was drunk and a pedestrian so quite different this time around.

Returned from a week in Norfolk staying with the old folks. Clocked up well over a thousand miles without incident but van is now covered in 2 inches of bug guts and bird poo! Luckily I managed to grab a couple of shots just outside their gate on the first night up there.
IMG_5788.JPGIMG_5794.JPG

Van went in for its first annual visual inspection survey....... all good with no issues. Tyres all wearing very evenly despite low ride on air suspension. Manager came out to have a good look round the conversion and seemed very impressed. Had a play with the air ride with him and he seemed fine - he didn't seem bothered by it and certainly didn't call out any issues re warranty. Technician that carried out inspection said he thought the air ride had been fitted well.

Happy chappy and good to know before we set off for France next month.

@Polzeylad, they have just become authorised Cali sellers (I thought all dealers were???) - they had a very nice one in full set up mode on display with roof up, awning out and even the chairs and table set out!

Thought this sportline looked nice on the forecourt...
IMG_0650.JPG

Back