Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Now that is a far nicer picture of her. We found a dog out whilst walking ours this evening. Took her into the village vets, and as we arrives they were taking a call from the owner seeking if anyone had brought their dog in.

Now that is a far nicer picture of her. We found a dog out whilst walking ours this evening. Took her into the village vets, and as we arrives they were taking a call from the owner seeking if anyone had brought their dog in.
Nice one, bet the owners and dog are happy, great result!

I just noticed this post title...
I took my van out today ... I would normally take my Porsche (you don't know me so I can make it up)
But I can't carry a couple of bikes in the Porsche.

So I took the van down to the Isle of Dogs right at the bottom.
You can park for free down there at the weekend for free, plenty of space. (or there was till I told you lot about it, I suppose it will be packed with VeeDub vans next time I go)
Then we took the bikes out and took them under the river through the foot tunnel.
We had a great day out cycling along the river up to tower bridge.

London is probably the Greatest City in the World (a Danish guy told me that)
Plus there are so many places to park for free on the weekends!

:eek:FREE parking? You may have had us all fooled with the Porsche line, but free parking in London - yeah right, pull the other one.o_O

Hi Dave, Yes most of the best Parking in London is free on the weekends.
Different story in the centre which is too full of tourists.

There is always a yellow line, but it states on the past something such as "Permit Holders only 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri"
I was at 51.487177, -0.008714
Saunders Ness Road, its right beside a little park where there is the start of the foot tunnel over to Greenwich. Well worth a visit.

Another favourite of mine is 51.536513, -0.050563
Gore Rd, it runs alongside Victoria Park, great place to take the kids or to go roller bladeing.
From there you can walk along the (or cycle but busy) the Canal through,
Broadway Market (Great on Saturdays)
Islington,
Then over the top down to Kings Cross,
Along to Camden Market, (Punks & Goths)
Regents park past the zoo
Over to Paddington Basin.

Always something different to see.
Please leave me a space when you all go there though.

Sounds great. I used to Chauffer for Audi in London, my favourite spot to park up at night was Berkley Square, good normally park up there and get head down till client wanted picking up.

Sounds great. I used to Chauffer for Audi in London, my favourite spot to park up at night was Berkley Square, good normally park up there and get head down till client wanted picking up.
Surprised you could sleep with all the bloody nightingales kicking off at dawn....:)

Off out to the rhubarb festival in Wakefield, for those who don't know we are in the centre of the famous rhubarb triangle.

Best of all is the wide range of rhubarb influenced alcoholic beverages on sale......

I think I had a sip of rhubarb gin at Christmas, I think it was even mulled, twas loverly.

For some reason rhubarb is something that does not do well in our garden.

IMG_3097.JPG
Off out to the rhubarb festival in Wakefield, for those who don't know we are in the centre of the famous rhubarb triangle.

Best of all is the wide range of rhubarb influenced alcoholic beverages on sale......
Veered off course a tad as found some Yorkshire gin, with a hint of tea, had a sample and had to buy a bottle!

Back