Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Ours is quite large but a flaming mess.
We rent our place out in the Summer (pays for most of our holiday) so we stuff everything in their.
I try and avoid letting anyone see it...!

Em ... a tidy garage is a sign of a sick mind.
No sorry I should no say that ... I'd love my garage back, but we only cleared it out less than 6 months ago and its back to the same Jungle.

I've even got a pit in the garage for when DIY on cars comes back, or its very trendy now in this town (Royston)
to stick your misses down there with her dog.
Not Royston Vasey? Hello Tubbs; used to love watching the league of gentlemen. Them is some dark warped minds.

My garage is a bit of mess but even if empty, I doubt I could get the T6 into it. Currently, it has racking full of "stuff", a wall of shelving full of stuff. Washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 motorcycles, spares, tools, stuff, crap... did I mention stuff?

My garage door is too low. I could fit the BM or Subaru in but that would mean clearing it out...
Polzeylad is your garage door to low or is your van to high maybe it needs lowering :rofl:
I only have a single garage height is fine but I would have to remove the wing mirrors to get it threw the door :(
Garage is being converted to a sensory room for our boy so no garage for me anymore

I also have a garage full of junk! Not helped by the fact that there is a camping trailer in there.

Part of the T6 'Business Case' was selling the trailer and freeing up the valuable space (as camping gear will be cosy inside the Kombi). However, every time I plan to get it out and take some pics so I can get it on eBay, it rains or I look at all the junk I need to move just to get it outside and I just can't face it.

It's fair to say that even when the trailer is sold, the T6 is a long way from getting in :(

Back