Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

image.jpeg So apparently the T6 also makes a great 3rd birthday venue when it's raining outside....granddaughter not too keen on leaving the van to back into daddy's car to go home, another VW fan!

When I got my Passat, daddy's car became better than mummy's car in the eyes of our little one. Three month's later and mummy swaps her zafira for a Gen6 and mummy's car will *always* be the best now :(

I have been to the in laws to have my father in law (fabricator/engineer) measure the van for my custom built Kombi bed! I am excited!

Popped to Newcastle (Blyth) to see international Tall Ships start the next leg race to Sweden, (me and tens of thousands of others), Brilliant Day, made better to do the 300 mile round trip in a T6, lovely hot day, and super chilled drinks thanks to a Waeco CF11 Cool Freeze which nearly squeezes between the front seats. The Ship below is a Russian flag carrier, firing real canons (blanks) unexpectedly. I thought Putin was coming for us, :eek::eek:, well not this week anywayo_O

IMG_2835.JPG

What do you mean, nearly? :)

We have a bag for loose things sat between the seats, which pushes the cooler back a bit. Yes it fits in, but when you try to open the lid it hits the pivot points for the captain seats armrests
So we push it back a bit further so the lid will open. Great bit of kit, the cup holders in it are fab as well, as I think the new vel holders are rubbish, even more rubbish than the T5. Too small, and they clash with the phone charger /usb/cigar lighter cables that we seem to need these days. I don't know who designs these things, but 10 minutes driving it, would tell you; you F***** Up. Rant over, will post some pics up shortly.

I have been to the in laws to have my father in law (fabricator/engineer) measure the van for my custom built Kombi bed! I am excited!

What you going to get him to make? I'm getting something made but stuck on what to do for a mattress.

Went Kayaking with friends on Monday and the T6 had the shuttle job at the end of the day. There where s few funny looks as we loaded up.
Safe to say that a Preception Prodigy, Dagger Blackwater, Wavesport Ethos 10 & Pyranah Fusion all fit on the roof of a T6.

image.jpeg

Having our road resurfaced this week. Left my house this morning to find most of the workforce standing on my drive admiring my van. Most of them VW fans. Half an hour late for work but hey-ho, funny start to the day :rofl:

Back