Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Anywhere between 12 and 1500 a week!

So why are you driving a T6? Your out of warranty at 18 months arnt you? I'd love to run DSG caddies on the fleet at work but have to run Merc's as their warranty is 3yrs unlimited.

No wonder you got best of show with your van looking that good..... Good result at a non VW show though!!! :thumbsup::unsure:;):)

Polzeylad, my mate John Roberts owns the ST200. The car started life in the hands of Carl Fogarty, vauxhall were trying to tempt him into driving a vectra touring car. And gave it to him for 12 months, built by MSD in Milton keynes. This is one of 38 Vectra's produced.
Nicks ST200?
Sounds like a great day!

So why are you driving a T6? Your out of warranty at 18 months arnt you? I'd love to run DSG caddies on the fleet at work but have to run Merc's as their warranty is 3yrs unlimited.
Because I had a choice and I'm not paying!!

Nice one even further than us.... We are heading to meet friends near Toulouse. Have a safe trip buddy.... Post up some piccies :)

All well on the trip through France so far. Good group of T5/6s (what is a group of Transporters? A'traunch' of T6s??) waiting to get on the Eurotunnel. Got on with a lovely 67 split. Camped up a Paris for 3 nights..... Le Mans tomorrow.

Only intermittent wifi so haven't had chance to keep up wi posts.... Hope all is well on the forum.

Back