Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Hey @CAB - I thought that would give you a giggle! Of course, it was tongue in cheek! (Ooh, errr!)

Reactions: CAB
Nowhere...

Our 3rd brake light fell out (I shut the sliding door and it fell out and shattered. Husband refusing to let me drive until we have a new light.
Going to work in an astra sucks.
:mad:

Nowhere...

Our 3rd brake light fell out (I shut the sliding door and it fell out and shattered. Husband refusing to let me drive until we have a new light.
Going to work in an astra sucks.
:mad:
Jeez! I can understand that he is miffed about the 3rd brake light....but punishing you with an Astra is a bit harsh!

If it is any consolation to him, that light can’t be removed without breaking it anyway.

Jeez! I can understand that he is miffed about the 3rd brake light....but punishing you with an Astra is a bit harsh!

If it is any consolation to him, that light can’t be removed without breaking it anyway.

I know.... it's even an estate car. I feel like phoning a helpline.
:rolleyes:

New one should be coming tomorrow and then I can take my van to work again. I miss him lots. Rough day today and I could have been done with going out to Harvey and having a nap.
:D

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
Nowhere! But I did fire it up to see what the Adblue warning was saying after I p1ssed half the adblue over my drive (using the god awful spout that came with the container!)
I did mine at the ad blue pump at the petrol station. Proper nozzle and you only pay 80p per litre. So easy.

Another remote corner of the Beacons national park today.. some amazing places in this part of the world..

I think I may have been there before, is there a path that goes from one side, round behind the waterfall and back out on the other side?

Back