Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

@andys
Think this would make a great thread by it's self once you have figured it out.
Some folk may not find it here so might be worth posting in another section by itself. Or I may just have had too many v and c's. If so just ignore the above.

@andys
Think this would make a great thread by it's self once you have figured it out.
Some folk may not find it here so might be worth posting in another section by itself. Or I may just have had too many v and c's. If so just ignore the above.
You definitely have mate, I don’t think I’m even in this thread :rofl: :rofl:

You definitely have mate, I don’t think I’m even in this thread :rofl: :rofl:
Ah I reckon you mean the “what have you done...” thread! I was reluctant to start yet another thread on B14s cos when I was reading up on how to do it, I found dozens and the vast majority are pictures of vans with them fitted (inc mine) and posts talking about where to have it done. But I reckon I will start a new thread with appropriate title and photos as I wasn’t aware of this issue before I started even after scouring the forum, and someone after me is bound to come across the same issue eventually.

Grafham Water in Cambridgeshire for yet another race meet for the kids.
Blow out on Saturday with winds of 45 knots. Sunday a tad calmer. 177 boats, boy child finished 50th (which is bizarre considering he didn’t finish any race lower than 26th) and girl child finished 79th (2nd girl 13 years old).

Next weekend is three days at Rutland Water.

"Well, yeah, man, you see, like, all the tanks we come up against are bigger and better than ours, so all we can hope to do is, like, scare ’em away, y’know. This gun is an ordinary 76mm but we add this piece of pipe onto it, and the Krauts think, like, maybe it’s a 90mm. We got our own ammunition, it’s filled with paint. When we fire it, it makes… pretty pictures. Scares the hell outta people! We have a loudspeaker here, and when we go into battle we play music, very loud. It kind of… calms us down."

"Well, yeah, man, you see, like, all the tanks we come up against are bigger and better than ours, so all we can hope to do is, like, scare ’em away, y’know. This gun is an ordinary 76mm but we add this piece of pipe onto it, and the Krauts think, like, maybe it’s a 90mm. We got our own ammunition, it’s filled with paint. When we fire it, it makes… pretty pictures. Scares the hell outta people! We have a loudspeaker here, and when we go into battle we play music, very loud. It kind of… calms us down."
Good old Oddball:thumbsup:

Inverness, for the Etape Loch Ness. Never seen so many Transporters around the town. Car parks look like VW commercial forecourts.
View attachment 42191
This ones in the campsite.
After a 10hr drive North overnight I wondered where I had ended up...
Guessing I'm sleeping it off in the Pop Top of the Silver Kombi in the background. Lovely spot at Bunchrew, ideal base for the Etape Loch Ness, basic but adequate facilities with a short warm up/down to/from the event. Anyone considering riding it, fear not, it's very well organised, Macmillan Cancer benefits and needless to say, a spectacular route especially when the weather, as it did this year, allows... Safe travels all

Good on you guys raising money for Macmillan.
Nice spot at bunchrew, really close to where I stay.

Back