Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

A nice quite walk across the Long Mynd.
Then a nice cup of coffee from my latest purchase (recommended by @MrF1 ). I had forgotten all about them after putting them safe in the van :whistle:View attachment 43210 View attachment 43211 View attachment 43212 View attachment 43213

View attachment 43219
:) Knew I recognised the number plate from here, we walked past your van at the Shooting box whilst doing a practice for the Long Mynd hike. Would have popped over but the Missus was on a mission. Great day for it.

:) Knew I recognised the number plate from here, we walked past your van at the Shooting box whilst doing a practice for the Long Mynd hike. Would have popped over but the Missus was on a mission. Great day for it.
Yep that was me, i went to Medlicott, Coates and then Ratlinghope it was quieter that way. Nice 3 hrs only saw 2 other people.
Everyone seemed to be heading over Pole Bank

If the van top was popped the coffee was on:)

Yep that was me, i went to Medlicott, Coates and then Ratlinghope it was quieter that way. Nice 3 hrs only saw 2 other people.
Everyone seemed to be heading over Pole Bank

If the van top was popped the coffee was on:)
The roof was up, bugger. Was full of DofE kids all over the Pole bank way, all the gear no idea!!

Back