Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

And Toolstation in Poole this morning.... It was me coming out, as you were just going into the estate...:thumbsup:
@catfood12, yep, was picking up me replacement 2-port valve. Toolstation never keep enough stock. Usually have to pop back and collect. You got the dark colour t6? Apologies if I wasn't paying attention, had me grand daughter talking non stop next to me! I was intending to pop into Breeze to kick some tyres and talk about the new t6.1, but it would have only cost me a further shed full of money, so I drove on. Had to get to Decathlon in order to pick up the wife's new push bike. And our punch bag & boxing gloves. It's no mid-life crisis, just a slight re-adjustment. :geek:

At Godrevy( never been here before) for the Cornish Open,can’t see them running it because of small waves we shall see at 8am registration

43801E46-5A48-4EBC-A0CC-BB1EFF2C6DBF.jpeg

3C8CEFBE-A71E-4319-8907-51229F3F9427.jpeg

Alarm set for 3am, left house at 4am, all set up by 5.30am.
Chirk car boot sale to get rid of the left over stuff from clearing the mother in laws house.

Every other van was a Transporter and we had a T6 either side of us but none from the Forum. Got loads of compliments on how shiny the van is and always love to hear people admiring the best colour. Also had 3 offers for the van but its not for sale.

Very successful day, sold out. Enjoyed people watching and a bit of gypsy style cooking in the back of the van.

Home now and bloody knackered. Going to crash in front of the TV and hopefully watch Liverpool pinch the Premiership.:thumbsup:

fullsizeoutput_20f6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20fc.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20f8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_20fa.jpeg

Hi DaveyB, guessing you have a busy Summer! I'm in Abersoch near end of July dependant on dates but if back before you leave would be great.

Hi DaveyB, guessing you have a busy Summer! I'm in Abersoch near end of July dependant on dates but if back before you leave would be great.
Busy summer, busy winter, it never ends. Will be our 3rd event at Weymouth this year.
Will be there 19th to 26th July.

@catfood12, yep, was picking up me replacement 2-port valve. Toolstation never keep enough stock. Usually have to pop back and collect. You got the dark colour t6? Apologies if I wasn't paying attention, had me grand daughter talking non stop next to me! I was intending to pop into Breeze to kick some tyres and talk about the new t6.1, but it would have only cost me a further shed full of money, so I drove on. Had to get to Decathlon in order to pick up the wife's new push bike. And our punch bag & boxing gloves. It's no mid-life crisis, just a slight re-adjustment. :geek:

Yep, black LWB PV, gold coloured wheels. I regularly go between Toolstation and Screwfix just up the road.... Saw you by Civic Centre too last week ! :thumbsup:

Back