What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I sold them to a friend locally...
I’m surprised there aren’t more black versions of Cantera’s floating around. They look smart.
I’m tempted to buy a cheap set and powder coat - what’s the going rate, anyone know?

I was lucky as I bought mine on EBay for £440 with sh*gged Amarok tyres... I’d def go for a set to refurb as they tend to have had a “hard 1st life”

I need to get up to pendle, but i can not talk myself into a 6 hour round trip yet :(:)

Mate it's worth it, I've only driven from Pendle to Manchester so not given it a really good run yet but all gears now pull hard and the first thing I noticed is I can be doing 45mph in 6th gear and it pulls so less changing down into 4th/5th to over take on the the motorway. It feels smoother and quieter....overall I'm well pleased with it....it only took 2hrs but by the time you've walking into the nice little town, had a bacon butty and pot of tea in a nice cafe and walked back ....it's done.

Any before graphs? What was your opinion of him and the service?

That is the before and after comparison mate.

Martin is blunt and to the point so dont expect a lot of chatter. I got there and within 5 minutes sent on my way to the local cafe and told it would be 2hrs. He's not keen on anyone walking into the rolling road area and who can blame him at over £200k to set up. Overall, your going there for a remap so that's what you get with a print out...it reminded me of getting you alignment done...only difference being a lot more grunt

here are the standard and tuned screenshots

FB_IMG_1560268808528.jpg FB_IMG_1560268260486.jpg

Not too sure yet how low im gonna drop it,gonna have a chat with the thq guys. Mines not a camper and doesnt carry any weight so i could get it quite low...il see.

Back