What Have You Bought Today?

You could just start a new thread - with a meaningful name and tags - and put the details there, then post a link here :).

Is this for a starry night style ceiling? My daughter would love one! Would you mind a brief 'how to' guide and what parts you bought if it works out well? Ta

If you hit the +Quote rather than the Reply you can do this all in 1 post :thumbsup:

It’s about time the party was held at yours. Send invites out to all.
Ha ha, it was turn last year at sibbertoft when you all have beers/wine and cake.

@czmate1999 - When @Eli says “not likely” what he actually means is - “not likely at this moment in time, but next week when I’ve had 7 more sleeps that’s a different matter!!”
His next for sale post are his Navis wheels. Had ‘em for 2 weeks & now he’s going swamper :whistle:
Nothing is forever but that new T7 is a never.
Navis’s are a stay for now as I’m not sure a Swamper look is a good move if you don’t have a motion. Although I did nearly push the button on a 4 motion Crafter last Monday

The only reason I didn’t get a Crafter is because of @moomin-j . The wife isn’t bothered ( she’s just so fed up of me changing, she doesn’t care anymore) but John said ‘No’ ;)

The only reason I didn’t get a Crafter is because of @moomin-j . The wife isn’t bothered ( she’s just so fed up of me changing, she doesn’t care anymore) but John said ‘No’ ;)
Whoa there big fella, don’t lay the blame on me…
I ain’t takin’ any flak for this!!
I only offered my honest, subjective opinion.
But apart from @Oldrat being a lifelong T6F honorary member, your T6F membership may be cancelled if you go down the Crafter route! :rolleyes:

Whoa there big fella, don’t lay the blame on me…
I ain’t takin’ any flak for this!!
I only offered my honest, subjective opinion.
But apart from @Oldrat being a lifelong T6F honorary member, your T6F membership may be cancelled if you go down the Crafter route! :rolleyes:
Ha ha that is true mate, crafter was a moment. The T6 is a ‘keeper‘ for now and no plans to change for the foreseeable, not even the wheels. Although at Bala there are a few T6’s fitted with a sport line front spoiler ;)

Ha ha that is true mate, crafter was a moment. The T6 is a ‘keeper‘ for now and no plans to change for the foreseeable, not even the wheels. Although at Bala there are a few T6’s fitted with a sport line front spoiler ;)
I do not need @Eli ’s Sportline spoiler.

A7CC3D21-5E9A-4507-96FC-BA1FEC27F97C.jpeg

Do I need @Eli ‘s Sportline spoiler?

Last edited:
Thanks very much - looks amazing. Top work!

Back