What Have You Bought Today?

@twotone2. I was in the same position as you with my Devonports - I liked silver but my wife preferred black. Needless to say, I chose not to die in that particular ditch and gave her the small victory. At some point in the future when I'm feeling brave, I'm going to switch over to silver and see if she ever notices. If you look around on eBay, you can find them in sets that include 4 for the locking wheel nuts.

Bought a part interior from a caravelle, as noted in the for sale section. I would say how much but you wouldn't believe me :oops:

Just snapped up a Vancraft folding bracket. Pays to have an eBay alert for certain search terms :)

DSC_2655.JPG

From left to right:
- Sistema basket is a perfect fit for our fridge for fruit and veg;
- Extension shower hose (going to need it next week, no showers in Yorkshire o_O )
- Egg cups :laugh:

I brought a car seat dog cover that I am going to use as a hammock/bunk for my 3 year old. Dog Cover. Straps are perfectly in line with headrests and visor brackets!

Can't go wrong for £33 (no VW tax!) Mattress to follow. Even has mesh part in middle so I can see him from my Ovano bed. Have roof tent for the two older boys so now sleeps 5 and all detachable so I can use as work van during the week.

IMG_4092 (1).jpg

I brought a car seat dog cover that I am going to use as a hammock/bunk for my 3 year old. Dog Cover. Straps are perfectly in line with headrests and visor brackets!

Can't go wrong for £33 (no VW tax!) Mattress to follow. Even has mesh part in middle so I can see him from my Ovano bed. Have roof tent for the two older boys so now sleeps 5 and all detachable so I can use as work van during the week.

View attachment 113962

I have literally just done the same thing!
20210425_194645.jpg

Have you got a mattress yet? doing a bit of research to get right size, found this that looks quite nice

I was thinking of ordering a custom size from a website called efoam, pretty cheap! And then having a section of thin plywood across the seats to make a base, as I have 2 captains chairs

Back