What Have You Bought Today?

Another foldable 2" memory foam RIB mattress to add to the original 1, making 4" of bedroom bliss, as Mrs moomin-j can feel a pea under her side when in sleeping mode.

She ain't no princess though!!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Full set of mats for caravelle from rugs for bugs, they have taken a while to arrive but fit great and look pretty smart.095C983E-9B3B-4B36-8110-CF5D8D6B0988.jpeg04C4BD0E-6611-4FE2-A4D8-959DECAA620E.jpegF007CC0D-0795-43E6-97DB-152F8B6993C5.jpeg

ED461239-15D1-4134-B32E-DDA3F9DAFDBC.jpeg

E12137E4-EBB0-4A74-A8EB-EF938540FC85.jpeg

6E717095-D409-443C-9E31-340EF722F178.jpeg

Might be easier to list what has not been bought!

Infinity Customers Kombi Bed
5cm SIM
10cm Mattress topper
Forty Winks Internal Bike Stand
Northcore super-strength magnet hook
Stitches and Steel Tarp and 4 poles
Stitches and Steel Windbreak
Stitches and Steel Windscreen cover
Some foil bubble-wrap insulation and suction cups - going to make the window covers myself (well the Mrs will)
Rear load carpet (eBay special)

Will post some pictures of it setup when the it all arrives!

Hi I've been looking at fitting window curtains / blinds to our T6 lwb they seem to be ever so expensive or is it me just being tight?
can any one help please as anyone made their own curtains or rails - blinds i would really appreciate some good advice
Thanks

There is a thread on here were someone is making their own from an Ikea blind I believe. The Roman blinds I bought for my house are cheaper than some of the VW options.

AAWireless setup and working today. This converts my android auto to wireless, so I no longer need to plug my phone into the USB port for the Composition Media satnav to work

AAWireless setup and working today. This converts my android auto to wireless, so I no longer need to plug my phone into the USB port for the Composition Media satnav to work

Was config easy/simple? Hope no issues as of now ... I know, it is only 2 days since. Have you had a chance to use it much?

Was config easy/simple? Hope no issues as of now ... I know, it is only 2 days since. Have you had a chance to use it much?
Setup was straightforward to follow, though I had to download a software update as there was a microchip issue with a batch of units manufactured which stopped them working correctly. However once the update was applied a couple of days ago it seems to be working well. I believe the software update will have already been applied at the factory on future orders.

Last edited:
Setup was straightforward to follow, though I had to download a software update as there was a microchip issue with a batch of units manufactured which stopped them working correctly. However once the update was applied a couple of days ago it seems to be working well.
Thank you. Have gone ahead and ordered one. From the reviews, sounds like a good option. Let me see if it works for my purposes :thumbsup:

Back