What Have You Bought Today?

2 x Vango Hampton DLX chairs.
Vango KelaV carpet
Vango Sunbeam Sky Canopy side walls.

Reactions: CAB
Just been quoted £70+ I think with no relay for the wife’s car!
My house insurance was due, compare the market gave me the lowest quote with AA which saved me £60 then when I went into their website to pay they offered me the breakdown cover for £35 and as my Vw assist ends this month it was a no brainer

My house insurance was due, compare the market gave me the lowest quote with AA which saved me £60 then when I went into their website to pay they offered me the breakdown cover for £35 and as my Vw assist ends this month it was a no brainer

I would check the t&c's as it might not cover vans.

Most of the cheap quotes I received from compare the market excluded vans and all business use. AA is about £120 a year for commercial cover.

I would check the t&c's as it might not cover vans.

Most of the cheap quotes I received from compare the market excluded vans and all business use. AA is about £120 a year for commercial cover.
Will do but it said all vehicles I’m in, thanks for pointing that out, wouldn’t want to find out on the side of the M25 :oops:

Headrest mounted TV bracket.....was going to go for a flip down tv, but for the amount of use it will get it seemed like too much money so got this instead

Memory foam mattress topper, just need to get some use out of it now...... :rolleyes:

20210306_140536.jpg

Back