What Have You Bought Today?

Thanks for THQ.
VW T6 Sequential LED Side Repeaters – CLEAR.
VW T6 Interior Cab Light with Map Light LED Upgrade

So very very happy with the work @Absolut5 did on my van this week - insulation, sound deadening, carpet lining, mood lighting, electrics, solar panel, swivels, Webasto, Swell Shades installation, lined Loc8 panel to match rest of van. All work hidden and finish is absolutely fabulous. Then on to Coastal Custom for reupholstery of front seats in leather. Absolutely delighted with end result. Now to choose a full width bed. Can't wait to use everything
IMG_3410.jpegIMG_3409.jpeg

So very very happy with the work @Absolut5 did on my van this week - insulation, sound deadening, carpet lining, mood lighting, electrics, solar panel, swivels, Webasto, Swell Shades installation, lined Loc8 panel to match rest of van. All work hidden and finish is absolutely fabulous. Then on to Coastal Custom for reupholstery of front seats in leather. Absolutely delighted with end result. Now to choose a full width bed. Can't wait to use everything
View attachment 105945View attachment 105942
Love the seats.

Here are some pics of the view as seen on screen, the first is normal view, second is what you get when you touch the screen, the slider on the left allows you to change the view up and down, the third is what I can see on the screen with the slider fully down. Fourth pic is what I see with the dashcam powered off.
IMG20210228130322.jpg
IMG20210228130356.jpgIMG20210228130337.jpg

IMG20210228131037.jpg

@Grim Reaper. What are we looking at please? I ask as if it’s reversing camera kit, I’m very interested in more detail as I’m in the market for one. Sorry if I’ve missed something from earlier (or just being thicker than usual!).

It's the DDPAI Mola E3, it has a front facing camera on the left hand side of the screen/mirror, and a rear facing camera on the other end of a long lead.
The normal view is the picture from the rear view camera, but you can wire it up to the reversing light feed and when you select reverse, the rear camera view shifts downwards so you can better see what you are about to run into. You can also adjust the view using the slider on the screen.
Sorry the pictures don't tell the best story, cameras don't see what the human eye sees. I may be better off covering the windscreen to get a better view with reduced contrast.

Here they are again with the screen covered..first is what I see with the dashcam screen off, the surface is half silvered so it acts as a mirror, I can see through the van.. Next is with the screen on, it shows what the camera sees mounted at the back window, touch the screen and the slider on the left allows you to change the view, down to the kerb behind the van on the drive. Last pic is the camera mounted in the rear window.
IMG20210228141743.jpg
IMG20210228141842.jpgIMG20210228141850.jpgIMG20210228141908.jpg
IMG20210228142032.jpg

Back