What Have You Bought Today?

That's good to know - I've had my van for almost two years and finally decided what I want to do with the look, was going to go carbon fibre but changed my mind and working through it bit by bit

got smoked out side repeaters going on at the weekend, and having middle windows and fake blackout windows on the back quarters, and smoked rear light clusters done Friday

Shutting my eyes when pressing the 'buy now' button :whistle:

That's good to know - I've had my van for almost two years and finally decided what I want to do with the look, was going to go carbon fibre but changed my mind and working through it bit by bit

got smoked out side repeaters going on at the weekend, and having middle windows and fake blackout windows on the back quarters, and smoked rear light clusters done Friday

Shutting my eyes when pressing the 'buy now' button :whistle:
Even with your eyes shut, you can still find the “buy now” button! SWMBO is a bit like that!

Been on the lookout for some new folding chairs.....

Bought 2 of these from WOW Camping - usually £65 ea - on offer at £45 ea at the moment

Delivered today, really pleased as they are very comfortable, solid construction, 3 year warranty and most importantly, they have 3 position recline!

Dometic Consul Firenze Chair
Consul-Firenze.jpg

Dimensions product depth 79cm
Dimensions product height 107cm
Dimensions product width 62.5 cm
Net weight 6.25 kg
Packed size L x W x H 92cm x 21cm x 17cm

Hopefully put them to good use from May onwards

Subtle splitter - got an indium grey and going for a Matt black / dechromed finish from nose to tail eventually

View attachment 106265

I really like that splitter. I'm not keen on most of the other splitters )or the Sportline front spoiler:)), but I think that is subtle, and really works as it follows the contours of the bumper..... I wonder what it would look like on a black van......:geek:

I really like that splitter. I'm not keen on most of the other splitters )or the Sportline front spoiler:)), but I think that is subtle, and really works as it follows the contours of the bumper..... I wonder what it would look like on a black van......:geek:

I've got an indium grey and it should be arriving soon so I'll put a pic up as soon as I've put it on

Yep! It’s one of my favourites too! Think it would go well in my white Cali

Heko wind deflectors and orange upper and lower grille trim strips, hoping they will go well with my chestnut brown van

Reactions: CAB
Porta potti! In before the rush!
This may be useful, briefly:
PXL_20210304_231455716.jpg
Essentially you choose ~10l or ~20l, lowest (335), medium (345) or loo at home (365 and others) then pump-a-lot (145/165) or piston (335/345/365), then choose to go with the standard (Thetford) or go with the alternatives (Fiamma/Dometic).

We went 345 as not height sensitive, and it has slightly more capacity, and got it at £67 on amazon

Last edited:
View attachment 106709
Essentially you choose ~10l or ~20l, lowest (335), medium (345) or loo at home (365 and others) then pump-a-lot (145/165) or piston (335/345/365), then choose to go with the standard (Thetford) or go with the alternatives (Fiamma/Dometic).

We went 345 as not height sensitive, and got it at £67 on amazon
Doesn't it also depend on what you had to eat the night before?

Another bit of reassuringly expensive underbody plastic. It was £20 dearer than last year so I'm hoping this one is made out of a slightly harder cheese substance and maybe lasts a bit longer!

View attachment 106709

We went 345 as not height sensitive, and it has slightly more capacity, and got it at £67 on amazon
AFE0678E-500F-4641-9F5A-0F4FB80748BD.pngSorted

Back