Wash & Wax Time . . . . . . But Which One And How?

What he said.....

Autoglym & Meguiars

Time to stock up on some LazyBoy winter detailing.

Wash-rinse-Spray-Rinse

Job done, feet up, pat on back, have a beer...

I've tried a few different brands now and have to say so far this is the best result vs price I've personal tested. (Sonic sprints)

So @Loz thanks for the heads up....

Yes i know it's no where near as good/long lasting as a proper wax up job..... but I does layer up well and perfect those quick Saturday morning wash-n-go situations.

20200307_104532.jpg

20200307_104539.jpg

Short Gun.

Got one if these in the post today. £36 delivered. In terms of adding convenience to a good man van soapy sesh, it's a bit of a bargain. Hell of a lot easier than connecting and separating karcher attachments.
#need =)

Just got myself one of these too....
I need to refine the mix and get used to using it but it does the job.
A84910D0-8A54-49CA-8D0D-7D915BCCF2E8.jpeg

Just for a quick job....

jetwash
Bilt hamber wash ( anti corrosion) 5 ml goes a long way
Autoglym Aqua wax
Dry
Coffee. Job done,,

Short Gun.

Got one of these in the post today. £36 delivered. In terms of adding convenience to a good man van soapy sesh, it's a bit of a bargain. Hell of a lot easier than connecting and separating karcher attachments.
£36 delivered .... got a link?

Been watching a bit of YouTube lately, and a suggested video was by JP Detailing where he spent over 150 hours detailing his Focus RS.

I've been washing cars for 35 years, and would of thought someone was bonkers for taking the wheels of and cleaning inside the wheel arch and suspension, but after watching the JP Detailing videos, it seemed perfectly acceptable.

20200410_191015-COLLAGE.jpg

Its very satisfying.

Great job . . . .

Now get some bumper/trim/plastic gel on those inner plastic arch liners and the mud flaps.

Then get the RimWax out.

=]

Reactions: .50
my order is as follows

de-bug and tar
Autogylm polar blast snowfoam
Rinse
Ultra HD shampoo
Rinse
Dry
Autoglym super resin polish
Autoglym HD wax

in between was consists of

Snowfoam
Rinse
Shampoo
Rinse
Dry
Autoglym quick detailer
Yes for me as well, i find it works for me but I use MEGUIARS GOLD CLASS CARNAUBA PLUS PASTE WAX and the MEGUIARS quick detailing spray between
IMG_0832.JPG

My family already think I'm mad, taking the wheels off to polish the inner wheel arches and suspension will only confirm it, so it's a no from me.
(It does look good though.:thumbsup:)

Reactions: .50
Back