T6 Bulbs & Lamps

Hi, Just been looking at the LED reversing bulbs. My experience with LED lights is that they take 1 or 2 minutes to warm up before operating on full brightness.
Is this the case with the LED reversing bulbs ?

Hi, Just been looking at the LED reversing bulbs. My experience with LED lights is that they take 1 or 2 minutes to warm up before operating on full brightness.
Is this the case with the LED reversing bulbs ?
not the case with LED, you are thinking of HID's

They are not branded, we buy as trade so they are generic lamps normally unpackaged or in plain white packaging but it does vary.
They may not match the quality of Philips/Osram etc in terms of longevity maybe but we have tried out many sets without issues and the price reflects this
Nice one, thanks for the response mate. I will probably give them a whirl.

I've ordered the upgrade from the shop, looking forward to getting these in! Colour of the stock ones is proper pants!
What's everyone used for the drl's?
I've definitely seen on here somewhere error free led's but I'm buggered if I can find it again!
Cheers fellas :)

Reversing bulbs arrived today. Took less than 10 mins to fit and they look great. Much brighter and sharper. Yet to test them in the dark but very pleased with the results so far.

Stupid question, well May be may be not, how do I tell what bulbs I have in my van both front and back.

First proper trip out in the dark last night as we did an overnight trip to Devon.
H7 lights are OK, not brilliant on dip but main beam is really good.
I found switching on the front fogs filled the dark gap at the very front of the van but the main lights just don't seem to cast the beam far enough ahead.
One thing that sprung to mind, Does it look so dark at the very front (just in front of bumper) because we are sat so high up ? My other car is a 330 convertible and its like sitting on the floor so I have no idea if its lighting up the first foot of the road. Just a thought but i do agree the lights on dipped beam are rather disconcerting on unlit roads.
On a happier note. LED bulbs in reversing light are just BRILLIANT.

Hi, looking to change as many of the exterior bulbs to LED like the indicators and rear lights, I am trying to find the right code/bulb numbers for each bulb, could somebody please advise or is there a list somewhere please?

So i have to buy the full headlight?
Can i not just buy better bulbs?
Correct, the reflecter is different.
A H4 bulb has 2 filaments in one. 1 filament does dipped beam and 1 does full beam.
A H7 bulb only has 1 filament so you require two bulbs per headlight unit.
The H7 headlight has the extra hole to allow for this set up.
It's also why they are a better headlight I believe.

Back