T6 Bulbs & Lamps

Most cars these days are way too complicated to change the bulbs without a load of tools and knowledge, but as said above a lot of cars are 100% LED now, so a bulb pack is pointless, a bit like the compulsory breathalysers for tee-totals in France, although they dropped this law in the end. And if you used your breathalyser, then you couldn't drive anyway, as you didn't have a working breathalyser any more!

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows the complete list for spare bulbs? I am due to travel to Spain soon and wanted to carry a spare of each incase. Mine is a 66 plate T6.

Many thanks,

Chris

Depends on the sort of lights you have. If you don’t know, post up some pics of them to help people advise you

See attached, this and other technical information is available in the downloads area to VIP members.

Attachments

• T6-Lights-t6forum.pdf
    228 KB · Views: 52
I understand that Phillips will soon be releasing an H4 LED direct swop headlight bulb, that might do the trick, anyone got any recommendation in the meantime for H4 upgrades?
Hi I have a new panel van t6.1 and I must say the lights as horrible with every else at the moment not sure I can go for headlight swop just yet
Can you change the bulbs at least to improve view and light at the front with no problem or errors cheers

I fitted Osram Nightbreakers to my T6, and they were fine ( and I drive alot at night ). All that said, I specced Led's on my T6.1 and they are excellent.

Hi I have a new panel van t6.1 and I must say the lights as horrible with every else at the moment not sure I can go for headlight swop just yet
Can you change the bulbs at least to improve view and light at the front with no problem or errors cheers
I have the Philips GT200 as an upgrade H4 bulb and it’s good enough for me. I sold a Citroen Xantia back in the day just because the headlights were so bad - that’s how fussy I am.

You can buy Philips LED upgrades now but despite them lobbying for years they still aren’t classed as road legal even though, as long as adjusted properly after fitting, they don’t dazzle other road users (unlike the cheap alternatives).

Back