T6 Bulbs & Lamps

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Last edited:
Still haven't used my H7 lights but they look quite nice when off! :)

From what I've heard about the H4s, I'm hoping they're a fair bit better.

@ausT6 - well it's only dark from 10.30 until about 4am and while we've done about 9 days campering, we just haven't needed to drive it at night yet (we got it in May)! We also tend to use the other cars at night - more by coincidence than anything else. The BM has got particularly good lights too.

Not used to those hours of daylight here. Even in mid summer it's dark about 8.00pm. Mid winter at the moment and sun set is around 5.00 although I find the auto lights come on quite early when there still seems decent light.

Come on guys no constructive responses !!
Heres the list I have compiled so far need some cali/velle info

*edited* full list now pictured and listed in resources section

Last edited:
Sorry @Pauly got LED on mine and they are the best lamps I've ever had , I think is probably one of the best options to tick off . Fog lamps are pants , seen more light from a candle .
We're would you guys suggest to upgrade fog lamps and what type .
Replaced lights on my previous T5 with osram night breakers , made loads of difference .

Just bumping the thread
Has anyone got anymore info than listed above even if its a single bulb fitment it all helps - I'm going to finish the Kombi list by getting into my rear lights soon but could do with confirmation on anything else

@Polzeylad are all the rear lights LED or just stop/tail etc any info would be great. Is it just the ocean or beach as well ?
@Caravellet6 I'm assuming velles are the same any info you have mate would be good

Just looked at handbook, indicators, reversing lamps, front fogs are bulbs, tail, brake & rear fogs and number plate are all led.

Also led are interior lights, including roof lights, footwell, door handles and behind front seats, oddly caravelle logo apparently not led yellow and get quite hot! Pics of Caravelle, door handle, footwell and behind front seats
image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Thanks @Caravellet6
Can you confirm what Caravelle model you have and if lighting is standard for that model or have you specced it ?
What headlights do you have and are they standard or option

Sorry, should have said its Caravelle Exec, 204ps DSG 4motion, all lights standard except led headlight option, front main lights, sidelights, drl all led

Well have been through the cali & vele specs books etc and this is the updated version

*edited* full list now pictured and listed in resources section

Last edited:
@Caravellet6 is it standard light fitting with LED lamp in it or is it a custom fitting with LEDs integrated ie LEDs not replaceable ????

image.jpeg It's as it came not had a look to see if replaceable its two round lights no obvious way in to access them prob have to remove trim, are these different to other vans?

Yeah totally different heres the front and rear lights from standard vehicles
Right pic is front light with 3 lamps, centre = door switch, outside two are map lights activated by the buttons on the outside edges
$_57.jpg s-l200.jpg

$_57.jpg

s-l200.jpg

Back