T6 Bulbs & Lamps

I bought a set of these not realising that they wouldn't do for my low grade regular lights.
If anyone wants a set at a reduced rate give me a shout.
They're just gathering dust...

I bought a set of these not realising that they wouldn't do for my low grade regular lights.
If anyone wants a set at a reduced rate give me a shout.
They're just gathering dust...

Im after a set, dropped you a pm

Sorry if I've missed this info but any progress on a white bulb for the H4 headlamp unit DRL?

@Tomag , try Osram night breakers or Philips extreme etc, better than being illegal with led h4 after markets (non E approved or CE approved!).

@Tomag , try Osram night breakers or Philips extreme etc, better than being illegal with led h4 after markets (non E approved or CE approved!).

Hi Dave currently got Phillips racing vision as they were the best performance h4 I could find but still terrible. Think it may be the beam pattern which doesn't help, might have to jut fit me LED units before winter

I'm driving mine with European blackout units on, and whilst they don't throw greatly long, no real issues... But you could look into h7 units? Not overly expensive as such, or play the waiting game for aftermarket CE approved units..

PIAA do some nice bulbs, but expensive enough to look at h7 units for the long run?

@Tomag , yep these are good, difference between these and h4 headlight LED replacements are : if using at night you can turn them off and still see where your going with your h4 headlights if you are blinding people.. H4 LED headlight replacements can cause an accident by blinding some poor sod!

Hi Guys,
Been reading through this thread & gradually getting my head round what's what. I've got 2017 T6 kombi. I'm there with the way it looks now & starting to work through other bits.
Only had the bus around 8 weeks & just looking into lamp upgrades before I get on with swivel seats & tuning.
I'm quite interested in the lamp upgrade kits in the shop but just curious what brand these are and what colour temp?
Can anyone help?

Cheers
Adam

They are not branded, we buy as trade so they are generic lamps normally unpackaged or in plain white packaging but it does vary.
They may not match the quality of Philips/Osram etc in terms of longevity maybe but we have tried out many sets without issues and the price reflects this

Back