T6.1 Aftermarket Headlight choices

I have them fitted, black with LED bulbs also. Such. Difference in looks and can actually see at nighttime now; light output is unreal - I have pictures up my Instagram page

Instagram @veedubt6.1
Amazing!

Is the DRL and turning indicators bright enough to see on a bright sunny day? Sometimes phone photos don’t do justice to what it’s like outside just want to make sure :)

Is the DRL and turning indicators bright enough to see on a bright sunny day? Sometimes phone photos don’t do justice to what it’s like outside just want to make sure :)
I was genuinely concerned about this also before taking the jump; photos don’t do them justice and I am so happy with them. They are bright and do not look like cheap retro fit versions that you sometimes see on the road on older transporters. Light output day or night is impressive - hope that helps

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dj_
I was genuinely concerned about this also before taking the jump; photos don’t do them justice and I so happy with them. They are bright and do not look like cheap retro fit versions that you sometimes see on the road on older transporters. Light output day or night is impressive - hope that helps
Thanks James!

Hi guys I'm new here.
Has anybody fitted the new THQ T6.1 headlights?
Would be really interested to hear some opinions if it's worth it?

Work a treat and you can actually see at night!

I like that the DLR is not trying to copy the be one
H7 bulbs clearly a must with it

CBBB4BED-8845-4B6F-AEA5-D54D65003283.jpeg

Back