Our THQ a headlights turned up today and we did the Did the first install on them - So impressed with these - the quality of the build, clean LED light output and OEM+ looks. We have four sets left out of the 12 that were delivered. These will be a hit for sure

Sorry for the naff pictures - only ones I took. Lots more coming tomorrow - These are the black ones. View attachment 157117View attachment 157118
Looks great! How do they compare to the OEM ones in the quality of the beam and brightness?

We are very impressed with the light output on both dip and main (with the LED bulb upgrades). They will transform your night driving - ie you will be able to see hahaha

Oh and they look very cool too...

Reactions: dj_
Our THQ a headlights turned up today and we did the Did the first install on them - So impressed with these - the quality of the build, clean LED light output and OEM+ looks. We have four sets left out of the 12 that were delivered. These will be a hit for sure

Sorry for the naff pictures - only ones I took. Lots more coming tomorrow - These are the black ones. View attachment 157117View attachment 157118
@BognorMotors What splitter is that please ? I’ve bought a similar one off travelinlite but it’s very flimsy not sure I’m going to fit it ?? Do you sell them ? if so could you dm me a price please

These are no longer available I’m afraid. As it’s a really nice splitter. They started making them two piece and they never fitted correctly since

Not that I can think off. We’ve fitted lots of Bronze wheels on grey vans though. They work really well. Check our socials for inspiration.

It’s definitely not for me but as @dubber36 says, comparing to a Sharan it’s got some class to it. I like the 2 tone paint option and the interior is pretty plush comparing to most other 6/7 seaters out there. Looks comfortable and classy inside!

Not for me :sick:
It’s not a looker for sure
Nor me, that looks hideous :rolleyes:

You need to think of it as a car, like a Sharan, not a Transporter.
This is the only way to look at it.
It’s definitely not for me but as @dubber36 says, comparing to a Sharan it’s got some class to it. I like the 2 tone paint option and the interior is pretty plush comparing to most other 6/7 seaters out there. Looks comfortable and classy inside!
I’ve got a 100+ miles to do so will report back - it’s certainly doesn’t seem like a direct Caravelle replacement more a crossover to the cars….

Back