Just been looking at purchasing these, you fitted them yet? Be great to see them on your van.

Not fitted yet, but I'll be getting sorted in the next couple of weeks. They do look banging next to the van !

Right everyone... the van is now on air however the Judd t311rs have a bit of a issue with fitment:

Front offset means it doesn’t clear the brake calipers and too much of a spacer may impact the arch clearance
Rear puts them close to the arch liner

Looking at spacer options at the moment so will keep yous informed

Hi Mate,

I noticed you used spacers in the end. Do think this could have been avoided with custom offsets. I am looking at the same wheels but if possible id like to avoid using spacers.

Hi, I recently put T311Rs on our van. I've got 9.0 ET35 front, 9.5 ET40 rear with 265/40/20s all the way round. Van is lowered 40mm and in that config I get no rubbing.

Have added few photos so you can see what they look like. I think the rear setup is spot on but I wish the fronts were tucked under the arch a bit more. With ET35 the tyre is just outside the arch as you can just see in the photos. I think ET 40 on the front would have looked better as it would pull the wheel under the arch a bit more, but don't know if that would cause rubbing

View attachment 26758View attachment 26759 View attachment 26760 View attachment 26761

Im just about to pull the pin and order a set Judd T3111r

My Van is a T6 T32 4motion 204ps LWB 2017 on standard suspension at the moment.

I plan to lower it 40mm+ on Stance coil overs soon.

I am thinking of going for 20" 9.5 wide all round ET?? I wanted to stagger but i have been advised against it due to it being a 4motion.

Will this work and what offset is best to keep the wheels under the arches with no rubbing ? (hopefully without spacers)

I really appreciate any help, it has got me head done in as I'm a total novice when it comes to this.

I am thinking of going for 20" 9.5 wide all round ET?? I wanted to stagger but i have been advised against it due to it being a 4motion.

Will this work and what offset is best to keep the wheels under the arches with no rubbing ? (hopefully without spacers)

I really appreciate any help, it has got me head done in as I'm a total novice when it comes to this.
What size tyres do you have with these?

I went with 275 40's in the end - they look OK and gave less error on the speedo than 255 45's.

My wheels are staggered, also on a 4-Motion. They were fitted by @BognorMotors about 2 years ago with no issues at all.

I'd firstly check www.willtheyfit.com where you can put in your current wheel details and then the Judd's and it'll tell you how the Judd's compare in both fit, diameter and also the speedo error that they'll produce. I had some 9.5 wide BBS alloys and dropped my van - then found that the fronts brapped on the inner wings over bumps or going round right-hand bends. That's partly why I've gone for 19's.

I’ve got a 4mo and have gone with 9 & 9.5, both ET40, curtesy of @BognorMotors.

265/40/20 all round

Last edited:
I have just ordered the exact same alloys. I How are you finding the tyres at 265/40/20. Is there some tyre stretch at the rear? How is the ride?
They’ve been sat in my office since Jan, awaiting the formal arrival of spring!

But I’ve run 265s before and the ride is good.

No stretch on a 9.5

ECB26B0D-A413-4841-B0B3-617DD8CA0EA5.jpeg

3FA9E687-BC50-4613-B948-871669AA79F7.jpeg

@BognorMotors What are the standard colour options of these Judds?
1614949576935.png

Hi,

Reinvigorating a question I asked before, but I'd like the benefit of your collective wisdom please..........
1615297271686.png

I have the option of a set of 9J19 ET60 wheels with 275/45R19 tyres (all correctly load rated).

I am currently running standard (T6 T32) suspension, but may lower by 30/40mm.

Attached is the table from the online fitment calculator. Without spacers they will be 30.4mm closer to the suspension and 20.4mm closer to the outside edge of the arch. I suspect that they are too close to the suspension / will rub on lock? What size spacer would keep them inside the outer edge of the arch, but prevent fouling the liner?

The tyres are brand new. I could change the tyre if that makes more sense? Or I can walk away.

Grateful for your guidance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note after reading this. I would stay away from that package.

The tyre is too big. Look at 275/40/19 or 255/45/19 and the offset is too high and will rub on the suspension.

HTH

Back