do people recommend staggered 19s or just straight.. and what size? 8.5? 9s? (i presume this is width of alloy? )

Depends on the look you want. I'm running banded Steels 9" front and 9.5" rears giving the rear dish a deeper look than the front, which is what I wanted, but if I was on alloys, I wouldn't see any real point in going staggered on a T6 personally. Just get the offset right and you will achieve the same result using the same size tyres all round. Simplicity.
If I ever went back to alloys, i'd look at 8.5" ET35 all round for my personal preference. Others might have slight variations on this, but it's about the look you want, how low you are etc.

Does anyone run BBS SX 18” alloys, are they load rated for T32 - can’t find any info on BBS or other websites?
Thanks.

Just to end my rather frustrating issue of being sold a set of correctly load rated wheels, but with incorrectly load rated tyres.

Richter Sport/Vanworx and Leighton are all working together to get a batch of tyres made with at least a 103 load rating. It would appear some dealers have been fitting 19" wheels to T32's fitted with 102 rated tyres and other dealers haven't been selling 19's at all because they can't find a tyre with the correct ratings for a T32 (the correct thing to do).

Double check your wheels and tyres guys, the big dealers will have you think they are professionals and that you are fully legal when clearly there are many people such as myself who were blissfully unaware.

If there wasn't an issue as I was told by Richter Sport, then why are are they all clubbing together to get a batch of tyres made up with the correct load ratings?!

I've settled on a set of Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season in a 255/50/R19 H 107, originally my wheels were shod with 245/45/R19 H 102 Dunlop.

I may need to get my speedo re calibrated, but let's see what happens once fitted.

My van converters are covering the cost of the replacement tyres and the re-calibration, fair play to them and I think they'll be checking exactly how the wheel sets with tyres arrive in future.

They are lovely wheels though :inlove:

2018-10-23 16.59.55.jpg

Back