STOLEN T6 !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry officer, I grabbed the first thing that came to hand out of panic and pulled.. It so happens to have been his bollox..

True story here.. Somebody was punched in the face when he opened his front door.. His knee jerk reaction found its mark.. The coppers sent to guard the recipient at the local hospital said they had been hit that hard that they were of no use and would have to have an op to make them drop again.. He was in the sympathetic place of the maternity ward as there were no other beds available! The other bloke broke his foot btw!

Last edited:
Sorry officer, I grabbed the first thing that came to hand out of panic and pulled.. It so happens to have been his bollox..

True story here.. Somebody was punched in the face when he opened his front door.. His knee jerk reaction found its mark.. The coppers sent to guard the recipient at the local hospital said they had been hit that hard that they were of no use and would have to have an op to make them drop again.. He was in the sympathetic place of the maternity ward as there were no other bed available! The other bloke broke his foot btw!
Just reading that made my legs tighten together :eek:

Just reading that made my legs tighten together :eek:

Threaten anyone's jewels, it often makes them rethink what they are trying to do.. You just make the most of the chance to avoid them rethinking things too quickly!

Black 4Motion - Reg KX17VFL Stolen from Chorley this morning

spread the word..

Nothing is sacred :-(. Gits!!

Any idea how it was stolen and/or if any additional security was in place?

Total Scumbags...feel for the persons who have lost there pride & joy

As above any more info on how they got hold of it.

The van can be replaced - it’s all of the stuff and memories you fill it with that is harder to get back.

Not good but all you can hope is they are covered by insurance. There are some low lives about who will stop at nothing to steal what you have :mad:

I have put the details on my Facebook page

Going forward my mate has put a Autowatch Ghost plus FREE Tracker..! from www.rammobile.com

This auto ghost has gone on his Audi A4 quattro, I also spoke to someone on site that had put it on his Audi S4, they are both are really pleased with it.
I know its not tracked but it hopefully stops them getting it in the first place.
I am looking at putting it on my T5.1 and T6.

Anyone else have experience of this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Going forward my mate has put a Autowatch Ghost plus FREE Tracker..! from www.rammobile.com

This auto ghost has gone on his Audi A4 quatro I also spoke to some one on site that had put it on his Audi S4,they both are realy please with it.
I know its not tracked but it hopfully stops them getting it in the firs place.

Any one else have experience of this ?
Autowatch Ghost gives some protection against key theft and cloning. I’ve had it installed from day 1.

Without comparing the competitors the ghost does seem to be a good deal. With only a few days left in the month with the free tracker offer I may need to get comparing.

This auto ghost has gone on his Audi A4 quatro I also spoke to some one on site that had put it on his Audi S4,they both are realy please with it.
I know its not tracked but it hopfully stops them getting it in the firs place.

Any one else have experience of this ?
Looked into this too. Guy at source sounds fits them also and has one on his wife’s car. Very good apparently. He has a Blackjax fitted to his T6 which although not as user friendly covers more bases. Iv decided to go down that route instead.

I feel absolutely sickened to hear this news. As a country we have no deterrent for Criminals, cases like this make my blood boil. Why should I have to invest more of my hard earned money, and yes it is hard earned, into making my bloody expensive in the first place van, thief proof! Apologies for the mini rant!

I feel absolutely sickened to hear this news. As a country we have no deterrent for Criminals, cases like this make my blood boil. Why should I have to invest more of my hard earned money, and yes it is hard earned, into making my bloomin expensive in the first place van, thief proof! Apologies for the mini rant!
Agree with the sentiment 100%

Looked into this too. Guy at source sounds fits them also and has one on his wife’s car. Very good apparently. He has a Blackjax fitted to his T6 which although not as user friendly covers more bases. Iv decided to go down that route instead.
I had a Clifford BlackJack system fitted in my Sierra Sapphire 4x4 RS Cosworth some years back it was brilliant.

Back