STOLEN T6 !!!!!!!!!!!

Couple of Pythons inside tends to keep people away, or me and a ships flare
Have you not watched Gone in 60 Seconds? That snake didn’t deter Vinnie Jones for long.

It’s a sad inditement of certain individuals in our world who think that just because you have something they want, they can just take it. Yet you defend your property, it’s you in the wrong. Where is the justice?

Have you not watched Gone in 60 Seconds? That snake didn’t deter Vinnie Jones for long.

It’s a sad inditement of certain individuals in our world who think that just because you have something they want, they can just take it. Yet you defend your property, it’s you in the wrong. Where is the justice?

But would you be worried by Vinnie Jones

Total scum bags come to mind, i have heard of this before, where scumbags are going around with long poles had getting the keys through the letter box, when people leave the keys on the stairs, i have been guilty of that, but not no more, i park the miss Tiguan in front of the van now!

Anyone remember a film "the Star Chamber"? Basically a group of learned judges reviewed cases where the scum had got off on a legal point, and did a proper sentence on the basis that their disposal was no loss to society... Quite like the idea on many levels when you hear about the loss of someone's hard earned van.

Yep my Brotherinlaw had an attempt through his kitchen window last year. Got his wallet but not the keys. Posh area of Sheffield so obviously targeting high end vehicles. Not safe anywhere these days.

VW California Ocean VE16MYC stolen from Scunthorpe 11am ish 07.03.2018
Distinctive race track stickers on off side rear glass panel
Solar panel on the roof
Swiss vignette in windscreen
This van is our life, please help
12FD4126-B4F0-40EA-AF8B-0E8DE9F18CBC.jpeg

..........I live 10 miles away.......
In 2 weeks time AutoWatch Ghost gets installed to the Vel and Motorhome, can't come soon enough.
AutoWatch will be in attendance to supervise both installations, so that should mean there will be another fully competent/trained T6-Ghost installer to help us all secure our T6's
I'll let everybody know how we get on. I wonder if they got hold of that chaps keys........
Crime pays, and the consequences/chances when caught just aren't sever enough.
In no way am I racist, but the chances are there will a Cali's worth of bits on eBay next week somewhere just over the North sea or Irish sea.......... It is 20 minutes away from Scunthorpe to Hull/Immingham, in a container or ferry and gone.... probably to an ex Eastern Block Country.
I know a guy who bought so many Cali bits from ebay-Poland it was amazing, including the power pop top. I think he started to wonder in the end. As it happens he lives in Scunthorpe, but that was a few years ago.

I hate myself for saying what i have above; but a life of hard knocks, having delt with theft and rising insurance premiums for small companies that we run; my statements are facts and not unreasonable xenophobic comments; I have lots of friends and employees from overseas, but there is a definite pattern with some of these crimes.

I hate myself for saying what i have above; but a life of hard knocks, having delt with theft and rising insurance premiums for small companies that we run; my statements are facts and not unreasonable xenophobic comments; I have lots of friends and employees from overseas, but there is a definite pattern with some of these crimes.
errrr......why are you apologising @chriscroft ......you haven't made a racist remark.....have you? TBH, I'm shocked you've felt the need to justify your comment! :(

My mate lives up that way and is always moaning about travellers, says he sees them looking over his fence on a weekly basis.

maybe because some of the work we do relates to the care sector and government/local authority contracts; and we have to spend all day thinking about how bad we all are regarding equality; beat ourselves up; then forward a reporting stating how we have discovered our short comings.........etc etc.
Tony f..king Blair started this crap, but the Conservatives keep it going.....
I do wonder if the UK has the fighting will left to survive............and Russia is just getting started.

I’m not far away and worry like hell everytime I return home.
Ghost gets installed on Monday so will feel happier
Scumbags and toe rags!!

I'm going to contimplate "Winter tyres....";) whilst I've still got the will to Live:rofl:

maybe because some of the work we do relates to the care sector and government/local authority contracts; and we have to spend all day thinking about how bad we all are regarding equality; beat ourselves up; then forward a reporting stating how we have discovered our short comings.........etc etc.
Tony f..king Blair started this crap, but the Conservatives keep it going.....
I do wonder if the UK has the fighting will left to survive............and Russia is just getting started.
Don't get me started on Phoney Bliar.....or political correctness.....my blood pressure is rising already!!!

I think a couple of posts seem to give the impression that it’s a hotbed of vehicle crime around here and it really isn’t , I live in a rural village equidistant from Doncaster and Scunthorpe and the vehicle crime rate round here is one of the lowest in the country! I live next door to a retired DI who came here for that reason. I’ve lived here 11yrs and there have only been 2 non farm machinery vehicle crimes (pikeys will always target them wherever there are farms), a scooter stolen by a “troubled” kid being fostered by a local couple and a Lotus Elan (the 80s wedge one not the real one) that was nicked after its first drive out since being restored and presumably followed home.

On security, I try and make the entry into the van as hard as possible as I’m more worried about theft from inside and damage. If the van gets nicked I probably wouldn’t want it back anyway, that’s what insurance is for.

Back