Mate who supplied this wheel and is that fitted to A T6?
Anybody looking to upgrade their current steering wheel should check out customise_steering_wheel on Instagram. David and his son Patrick take genuine VW wheels and custom make them up to your requirements.

As I was upgrading from the standard plastic Startline/Trendline to a MFSW, David supplied the correct wheel with the correct buttons (no cruise control on the wheel) and also the wiring loom to make life easy.

I chose a flat bottom wheel with muscles, black stitching, leather top and bottom with perforated leather on the sides and the surround around the airbag I chose matte black instead of the normal Highline gloss black.

I just need to get it coded now so that all the buttons work, but really pleased with how it looks and feels.... spot on! :thumbsup:

View attachment 109968

It was supplied by guy named Patrick. You see his adverts on the forums a lot. Yes it is fitted to a T6
Search for Patrick steering wheels on Facebook. Should bring it up. He only supplies the wheel done to your requirements. You need to use your existing buttons.

I don’t I,m afraid. Did have his email but looks like I deleted it. He is in Poland so just message him through Facebook
/messenger
I have just messaged him and asked for his email address. As soon as he reply’s I will send it on to you.
His work is top class.

He also has an instagram account with his mobile number on the page. contact I made with him was via whatsapp.

Delivered 7working days from order via DHL.

Great service and excellent product.

7851E0DB-784A-4E80-82B3-EA7201503B7C.jpeg

Anyone have his Instagram name
Anybody looking to upgrade their current steering wheel should check out customise_steering_wheel on Instagram. David and his son Patrick take genuine VW wheels and custom make them up to your requirements.

As I was upgrading from the standard plastic Startline/Trendline to a MFSW, David supplied the correct wheel with the correct buttons (no cruise control on the wheel) and also the wiring loom to make life easy.

I chose a flat bottom wheel with muscles, black stitching, leather top and bottom with perforated leather on the sides and the surround around the airbag I chose matte black instead of the normal Highline gloss black.

I just need to get it coded now so that all the buttons work, but really pleased with how it looks and feels.... spot on! :thumbsup:

View attachment 109968

Back