Not sure if that's possible as my moulded wheel (trendline/Startline) has fixed plastics where your buttons would be. So would need some blanking plates.

No worries
There are all sorts of blanking plates, carbon etc online.

let me know.

Just picked this wheel up.. hoping to get fitted and coded to my ‘17 T6. Think mine is a startline? It has a basic MFD. Has
the front radar for emergency braking but no cruise control yet.

Anyone able to help fit this? I also bought this wiring kit from kuafatek.

Cheers
1108F202-F5DA-4117-B694-4B82AEBFDB03.jpegD2D17D4A-941F-48C4-90CC-8B4F0189F42C.png

Just picked this wheel up.. hoping to get fitted and coded to my ‘17 T6. Think mine is a startline? It has a basic MFD. Has
the front radar for emergency braking but no cruise control yet.

Anyone able to help fit this? I also bought this wiring kit from kuafatek.

Cheers
View attachment 125343View attachment 125344
I’d totally recommend @Dav-Tec who's based in Nottinghamshire, but it depends where you are and if you’re willing to travel?

That wheel is for ACC so the electronics won’t work on your car and will cause errors. To use that wheel you will need to swap out your old electronics from your old wheel.
He will need an airbag as well at the T6 airbags are fir different mounts than that wheel.

Guys; Get a real life, steering wheels that cost that much. Invest in your kids, that's far more satisfying. Yesterdays Ford Cortina faster stripes, dosn't make a cock of difference to the motor or resale value. Just vanity, invest into tomorrow not a bag of crisps. ;)

Back