Hello guys,

I bought this wheel too fast and before shipping it back I would like to know if anyone managed to fit it on a T6 Eur6 (CXHB motor) with CCS on the Stalk (no ACC)
It is a Golf 7 (5G1, BQ1, BE1, BE2) 1.0L SI 63 KW 86PS (01.2017-> ) Wheel

I know airbag clip are not the same (and doesn't work with my current airbag).
I have spent well other 6hours reading as much as possible on this forum but something bother me
It looks like you can fit and makes buttons working Golf GTd MkVII wheel's with the exact same button on mine

So is it possible ? I just have to buy a airbag compatible with the good harness (which I have already found)

Cheers

IMG_7729.jpg

I have that exact button configuration on my wheel and everything works as it should. The acc won’t work unless the there’s been a breakthrough in the last 12 months, previously only one company could make it work.

7CBA5F3A-26A6-4352-BB62-993270120962.jpeg

If the buttons are in the same surround you can swap them from wheel to wheel. It's a fiddly job and tricky, but possible with patience.

I really fancy a mk7 golf dsg steering wheel as raceline fit to there t6 vans , i am not a fan of the highline wheel at all. I wondered if anyone has ever messed with changing wheels, i dont no if the wires/plugs are there for a straight swap but it cant be much of a job if raceline do it ?
View attachment 2252
Back to all seasons Leisure today with my T6 for something and to have my steering sheeel looked at, none of the multi function functions worked on the upgraded wheel - like yours. turns out it’s a electrical module thing. Don’t even know that that means but if I want the functions I need to put the old wheel back on - disappointing yes but at least the wheel looks good. If anyone knows anyone who can fix this and get the functions working I’d appreciate a point in their direction

The buttons on the wheel need changing is all. We can sort that no problem

At Marty G have you got an auto scan of your van just to confirm a few things

Back