The question here is, has any one tried all these GTi wheels with ACC, i know that wheels work with out it but i can not see any reference to it being done with ACC ( Auto Distance Cruise control) that is (Radar)

Or just do this with your original wheel innards....

I’m just about to send a donor wheel off to Control Custom Steering Wheels for it to have a bit of red to match the seats... i have now started thinking about the gear-stick gator.

Has anyone else gone and customised theirs?

@EhUpLad I saw your thread - did you get yours done? Or you @ChrisFraser05?

Morning

Firstly no MK7 golf or any golf wheel wheel will work any Way the reason is the lin languages used in the button modules is not the same for T6

There are bandwith changes in the communications of the wheel, slip ring and swcm

Let me know what you actually want to achieve as I will have the answer for you that will work 100%

Regards
Tony
Css LTD
Hi Tony , I have bought a 2018 golf r line flat bottom steering wheel with flappy paddles , like you say nothing works and throws up loads of error messages, wheel cost a lot of money so really wanna get it working , the only guy I have seen on here that got it working was by swapping the chips over ? Is this my only option ? Original wheel heart shaped air bag , new wheel round air bag

Had a GTI ClubSport DSG Flat Bottom fitted Yesterday - Maciej was passing (Luton to Selby) so dropped off the A1 in a layby to fit - took him 20mins total. Was initially £420, but went for new buttons to match non ACC on my T6, which added £30 - £450 total for a 'as new' (not a single mark, feels like new) MFSW.

Very happy with the result, as I now have DSG paddles which, coupled with my Miltek exhaust allows for TSI DSG farts #BigKid :grin bounce:

wheel.jpgwheel2.jpgwheel3.jpgwheel1.jpg

Had a GTI ClubSport DSG Flat Bottom fitted Yesterday - Maciej was passing (Luton to Selby) so dropped off the A1 in a layby to fit - took him 20mins total. Was initially £420, but went for new buttons to match non ACC on my T6, which added £30 - £450 total for a 'as new' (not a single mark, feels like new) MFSW.

Very happy with the result, as I now have DSG paddles which, coupled with my Miltek exhaust allows for TSI DSG farts #BigKid :grin bounce:

View attachment 71165View attachment 71167View attachment 71166View attachment 71168
Hi Andy , did whoever fitted your steering wheel have complete button sets ? As I need some for my flat bottom steering wheel ?
Cheers Steve

Hi Andy , did whoever fitted your steering wheel have complete button sets ? As I need some for my flat bottom steering wheel ?
Cheers Steve
Yes, hes able to supply at button combination required. Not sure if he sells just the buttons though. His name is Maciej Poczatek if you'd like to get in touch. H's well respected within the VW communities for steering wheel upgrades and even virtual cockpit upgrades to certain VAG vehicles.
Search for him on any of the main Facebook T6 groups ;)

Yes, hes able to supply at button combination required. Not sure if he sells just the buttons though. His name is Maciej Poczatek if you'd like to get in touch. H's well respected within the VW communities for steering wheel upgrades and even virtual cockpit upgrades to certain VAG vehicles.
Search for him on any of the main Facebook T6 groups ;)
Cheers buddy

I am having this fitted to my T6 in the next few days (Jopo Customs) are supplying and fitting my wheel - I’m just waiting for the part to arrive as it’s delayed.
I’ll let you know once it’s done and supply some photos!

Anyone used royal steering wheels? I'm looking to send my Mk7 one to them for retrim. Although now i need a standard wheel to fit while it's away

Random question, does anyone know the oem thickness of the mk7 gti flat bottom wheel, as in the diameter thickness of the actual part you hold?

Back