Loads available for a T30. Drop us an idea of what you like and we can supply for you

Nice one guys. I'm after 19 or 20s. Can't be silver open to suggestions but I do like the inovite turbines so similar style.

Try here

Or here

Then give @BognorMotors a shout and he will sort you out with exactly what you need.

I’m in the same boat. Hopefully getting this week and want to get wheels ASAP. Would like to get suspension sorted same time. Was assuming b14s and 20’s was way to go? The staggered velare wheels look decent and load rated . The Caravelle is equivalent of t30? @BognorMotors can you source these or I liked the Judd wheels too! Saw a cool pic on here yesterday!

I’m in the same boat. Hopefully getting this week and want to get wheels ASAP. Would like to get suspension sorted same time. Was assuming b14s and 20’s was way to go? The staggered velare wheels look decent and load rated . The Caravelle is equivalent of t30? @BognorMotors can you source these or I liked the Judd wheels too! Saw a cool pic on here yesterday!

Yes we can supply or supply/fit whatever you want. If you contact the office and speak to Simon, or email simon ‘at’bmvs. Co . Uk as I’m away in greece at present and he will be able to assist in my absence.
Oli

Jay, I spent a lot of time and really like the AEZ straight graphite although the off set is slightly to wide and/or it was only supplied in 9j width. Although it was in the vehicle selective from Rimstyle and “it fits perfect” it doesn’t, but is fully useable. I really wanted Vossen dishes but a bit too minty.

take a read about what I’ve just had done and some pictures. B14’s suffer from broken springs due to the distance between coils and they are not as ‘comfy’ as some of the other set ups available. Depends what you are looking for. I love my KW set up and cheaper. As always, speak to as many as you can and get advice. I would decide on wheels and then speak with who ever is doing the suspension to ensure it will all work together and can be adjusted to achieve what you want. If not, find other wheels.

CRS Performance new KW Coilovers fitted....Review

What's on the market that's load rated for a caravelle.

The times come to replace my front tyres,save me trawling the threads,just wondered what everyones running on the following setup?
T30 van,8.5/10 staggered.
When I brought the alloys/tyre package it came with 275/35/20 all round,and never questioned it.
So I’m thinking 255/40/20 as my replacements,are the correct size to be above 100 for the load rating,and would fit better to an 8.5 “ rim.
Any help appreciated.

The times come to replace my front tyres,save me trawling the threads,just wondered what everyones running on the following setup?
T30 van,8.5/10 staggered.
When I brought the alloys/tyre package it came with 275/35/20 all round,and never questioned it.
So I’m thinking 255/40/20 as my replacements,are the correct size to be above 100 for the load rating,and would fit better to an 8.5 “ rim.
Any help appreciated.
Don’t you need 101 minimum for T30? What are your axle weights on your weight label?

suspension and wheel change time and looking at solows as an option
is anyone running solows with staggered rims? considering 20 x 10 with 275/35 tyres
fronts shouldnt be an issue as 8x5's
not wanting to be on the tiles as such but lower than the H&R springs currently fitted however dont want too much hassle with rubbing and bottoming out

suspension and wheel change time and looking at solows as an option
is anyone running solows with staggered rims? considering 20 x 10 with 275/35 tyres
fronts shouldnt be an issue as 8x5's
not wanting to be on the tiles as such but lower than the H&R springs currently fitted however dont want too much hassle with rubbing and bottoming out
When you say that you don't want to be on the tiles do you have a particular stance in mind, or have you got pics of the stance you are trying to achieve? Solows start at around 100mm drop at the highest setting which is pretty low with 20s, but it can be done. As a comparison, here's a pic of my van at about 85mm down with staggered 20s, no rubbing front or back. If you think you want it lower then SoLows could be for you, but if this is low enough it opens up other options too.

IMG_4169.jpg

Cheers Chris,

Thast pretty much what im looking, top of the tyre just about level with the wheel arch give or take.
seeing this shows what a difference in looks compared to just a 40mm drop, very nice indeed

Cheers Chris,

Thast pretty much what im looking, top of the tyre just about level with the wheel arch give or take.
seeing this shows what a difference in looks compared to just a 40mm drop, very nice indeed
Thanks, if that's what you're looking for there are perhaps better options for you than SoLow. I can supply a kit that would do the job nicely for you, if you would like to discuss that further then send me a PM. Cheers, Chris.

Back