Skyline Standard Black pop-top on a silver van?

Garf

Hi,
I’m looking to have a pop top fitted on my SWB van but I’m thinking about keeping it the gel coat gloss black but not sure whether it will compliment the look of the van or indeed look like an added extra on my silver T6?
If anyone has any pictures I would appreciate a look and also I have an awning rail attached in the gutter and wondered if I would still be able to use after the pop tops fitted?
TIA

IMG_2961.jpeg
It’s not a skyline, it’s an austops roof but it’s black and I think goes well with the other gloss black bits. Also even if you match the colour the roof will still have a black rubber seal round it.

I have a reimo rail but I believe the hidden rails in the gutter work with most roofs.

Check out
Thread 'Team Reflex Silver'
Team Reflex Silver
loads of photos on there (including this one probably :))

Hi,
I’m looking to have a pop top fitted on my SWB van but I’m thinking about keeping it the gel coat gloss black but not sure whether it will compliment the look of the van or indeed look like an added extra on my silver T6?
If anyone has any pictures I would appreciate a look and also I have an awning rail attached in the gutter and wondered if I would still be able to use after the pop tops fitted?
TIA
There’s a few in my media albums, but here’s one to get you there:
full?d=1693553676.jpg
Keeping it black for the reasons outlined by @cgtmiles.
Also, if you later fit a solar panel, I think it will look neater / stealthier.
Team Silver for the win

Back