Team Reflex Silver

Fasteddie

Pick up last Friday - Australian model - SWB, Tdi 400 manual, 4 motion, with diff lock, bench seat, and factory rubber rear matt - love the reflex silver, suits the van well.
Quick clean after the trip back from sydney, happy with purchase. Now need to deck it out for windsurfing gear and dirt bike/mtb bike adventures.

image.jpeg

Love! I nearly had reflex silver, it's one of my favourite VW colours! Welcome to T6 forum. Any pics of inside? Nice to have a panel van on here.

To be honest, I wish I'd ordered a gloss grey one after seeing one in the flesh, :( My old van is also Reflex Silver so I think I just played safe.
Upside is Silver rarely looks mucky and is a fairly safe resale colour. :p

Well it's been a long wait, but picked up my new van today :) First impressions are good, much more refined than the 5.1 it's replacing. 204 engine feels nippy and the dsg was faultless on the short drive home. Apologies for the crappy pics, but light was fading fast.....
Reflex silver! The ultimate VW metallic for me! Just love it. Beautiful van. I nearly brought the same colour, but mine was ex demo van so ended up with white as it meant I could have the highline and save a bit of money. Loving your van!

I think I posted a photo in the "welcome" section, but maybe I should also put a few here....
Only changes since this was taken is the addition of a rear spoiler. Conversion will happen next year.
Orig_Image_3_Med.png
Orig_Image_1_med.png

IMG_6262.JPG Hi all I've been watch and reading all the posts for a few months now and thought it was time to show my silver t6, I've done a few bits to it lowered with Van Slam 5forty coilovers, 3sdm0.04, gloss black grilles, etc. I've grown up from a silver caddy which I loved, so still getting used to bigger van!!!

Back