Skyline Pop Top with Froli sleeping system

Woodstock

Hello everyone,

I am a member and this is my first venture into the world of owning a T6!

I am in the process of converting my van and I would like to know if anyone has fitted a Froli sleeping system to a Skyline pop top instead of using a Skyline mattress?

Thanks!

Another post today about a skyline pop opening on the motorway

Hello everyone,

I am a member and this is my first venture into the world of owning a T6!

I am in the process of converting my van and I would like to know if anyone has fitted a Froli sleeping system to a Skyline pop top instead of using a Skyline mattress?

Thanks!
Hi, I have but I have a question on how to store a mattress to fit inside it now

Sorry you're not getting replies on this, I'll move the thread to the interior section.

As for your question, a froli spring setup is universal so could fit any pop top but you'd need to measure the interior height.

We've just fitted a VanMax low profile roof and we can only fit a self inflating mattress up there when it's down and not the memory foam topper (which does fit in our rear double seat drawer).

Thanks for the info that is very helpful, the company carrying out the conversion are speaking directly to Skyline this week, so I will pass this onto them so they can get accurate depth measurements that I will have to play with.

I’d treat skyline with caution…I have a big issue with my skylow roof (fitted only in June 2022)…if their customer service and warranty doesn’t stand up to expectations then I’ll update and warn all…let’s see how they do with the fix.

Reactions: MrG
I’d treat skyline with caution…I have a big issue with my skylow roof (fitted only in June 2022)…if their customer service and warranty doesn’t stand up to expectations then I’ll update and warn all…let’s see how they do with the fix.
I've had excellent service from Skyline (September 2023). I'm sure they will sort you out. Would be good to know if I can fit a froli mat though.

How did you get on, keen to hear as im considering this roof at the moment.

What was the outcome of this? Did a Froli work with the Skyline pop top? I’m considering exactly this. Cheers.

Back