Show us your Christmas prezzies

8 hrs @SAF1981 ?
Bu88er me! I'm gonna be here for days. Just trying to find the right bit in all the bags is a challenge!
Any tips! :)
That was the time consuming part trying to find the same fiddly pieces mixed in different bags. I don't know why.
I emptied the bags and separated the colours into piles and sifted from there. Patients and a jar of coffee is a good start:D

Cheers guys.
No teenagers here, although my humour level is about there!
I'm trying to manage the bags into the logical sizes they were put in... Not really helping. Might see how cider works tomorrow night!

lol got one last year and have trained the wife to pick out the bits so I can assemble, took 3 evenings whilst touring Scotland in Feb 19 - she must have enjoyed it coz she bought me the Land Rover Defender kit for Christmas! plan to take it to Cornwall for our Winter tour this Feb!!

View attachment 57391
Look what I got for chrimbo.... :grin bounce:
Gonna build it now.
So now it’s time to pickle your brain @Sabre!!!!!
When you build the interior you need to swap the design over so you make it right hand drive - relevant for our fair land.
I got this same one two years ago, took two hours to build plus a further 30 mins to take it back apart for RHD conversion.
50146EF5-CD31-47D3-83CF-071CABB1FB13.jpeg
And in true California style, did the VW laziness of leaving the rear side door opening on the offside so everyone gets run over when they alight.

Hey DaveyB lovin your sense of humour!

Sabre - will send her round if you can't find your bits - on a serious note contact lego if you are stuck they are very helpful (just like forum members and will probably send you out a couple of bits all for yourself)

So Merry Christmas everyone.

So what did Santa bring you for the van this year?

I’ll go first....... new H&R Lowering Springs and Koni shocks plus an wheel cleaning glove. I must have been going on about the suspension loads that my good lady got fed up and ordered them herself. Hope they are the right things!

Anybody else?!!!?

Reactions: CAB
My brother and sister in law got me (the van) a nice Front Runner bottle opener to go on the side of the rack.

20201227_135201.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
Back