Show us your Christmas prezzies

Wow; awesome!

Kindle paperwhite for me; wasn't sure about it at first but now hooked and already onto my second novel.
And some replacement Raybans; I think I lost my old ones in the courtesy BMW; oops. They're Tech ones so very light but strong.

And all sorts of other stuff.

Got my son a bow and arrow set from Barnett (We're not "allowed" an air rifle); it's for aged 8+ but my (pretty strong) son of eight can't pull it yet. I've helped him and shot a load of ahem "safety" arrows and the thing is lethal!! Goes straight through the target and if we miss, straight through the massive (and very thick) cardboard box the VW bike rack came in; it's hilarious! One arrow hit our fence and had to be dug out with a knife; it's definitely more scary than an air rifle!!

I do like a spot of archery, last time was at Centerparcs, with bent arrows, still hit the centre every time.

Got dragged along to clay pigeon shooting before Christmas, found it a bit dull after 30 shots, not that hard really considering the footprint is about a metre diameter by the time it reached the clay.

Mrs Loz and I decided to buy a couple of Cali presents.
IMG_1863.JPG IMG_1861.JPG
Sliding draw for stackable euro containers and matching 3 drawer set to make more storage under the sink.

The wife and i treated ourselves to a £10k kitchen at start of December so that was our only Christmas pressie. Have got about 50% of it fitted.

£10k, wow you must have a massive kitchen or you didn't go to IKEA.

£10k, wow you must have a massive kitchen or you didn't go to IKEA.
Yep its a big kitchen, and no I did not go to the Sweedish flat pack megastore. There is always something missing preventing you from finishing the job when you go there. (also you can't get out of the shop till you've had a plate full of horse meatballs).

Got mine from Ikea @DaveyB , well impressed with the quality, they even come with Blum hinges. Had it for 9 years, still looks good.
Fair enough @DaveBos, can't argue with that.
My experience was borne out of buying a couple of wardrobes from them, one had no fixings and the other was damaged, made a good one out of the pair, and took the other one back but it was an 80 mile round trip to get it rectified. And to top it off had one of the numb nuts trolley boys push their stack of trolleys in to the back off the car when I was leaving! To**er had the gumption to blame me for stopping! My response went down the line of "terribly sorry, I guess I should have rolled straight over the top of the cars that are stationary at the red traffic light up front" followed by an unpublishable stream of obscenities' as there is a delicate lady in the form of @Buggirl on the forum and I would not want to offend. This was made even worse by the car having an agreed part-ex on it for swapping in 3 days.

Back