Show us your Christmas prezzies

Delicate lady wtf? Lol far from delicate me and not easily offended. Thanks for considering my feelings @DaveyB !

I have used it a couple of times now ,it's quite bright .
Useful; any idea roughly how long it lasts on a charge?
I'm a bit of a light geek so have all manner of evil death beam handheld torches and headtorches that last pretty well.

Useful; any idea roughly how long it lasts on a charge?
I'm a bit of a light geek so have all manner of evil death beam handheld torches and headtorches that last pretty well.
No idea ,it came with no instructions ,so not sure about charging either .might have a look online .

I've got a towbar, I'll happily use it for you. Be able to zip around the wife and kids whilst they are sailing, and be quicker and easier to launch and recover than the RIB
I'll keep you in mind lol, never towed before so it will be a learning curve

Hi Amped...
you've probably already thought of this but you can do a lot worse than a half day course on towing. I spend a lot of time assisting people picking up their ruined pride and joy having just embarked on said learning curve....

Totally agree with @Polzeylad and @Thogg. The smaller the trailer, the harder it is to reverse because it changes direction so quickly, plus it is harder to see out the back window. If you have the reversing camera it helps a bit (make sure you get VCDS recoded to take the reversing sensors turned off when towing and selecting reverse, if not already done as part of the tow hitch install).
If you have never towed, a course could be good. As my wife tows, and is not quite as confident at zipping it around in reverse as I am (lgv licence helps) I've taken her to empty industrial estate car parks of a weekend to give her a some unpressurised time to practice. Would recommend; if you don't want to go down the formal tuition route.

Impressed myself this evening, managed to reverse park our triple stack dinghy trailer outside my dads house

I tow a 27ft caravan a twin wheel car trailer with a scissor lift on it and a jetski (not all at the same time before anyone points it out!) and the jetski is the lightest but by far the biggest pain to reverse, you can't see it and it flips in a moment so if you have not towed before I would strongly suggest you follow Thogg's advise and do a short course to familiarise yourself with towing and reversing before it becomes costly! Or go the safe route and always take the trailer off and walk it back. Having said that always launch the ski by handout want salt water all over the van!

I tow a 27ft caravan a twin wheel car trailer with a scissor lift on it and a jetski (not all at the same time before anyone points it out!) and the jetski is the lightest but by far the biggest pain to reverse, you can't see it and it flips in a moment so if you have not towed before I would strongly suggest you follow Thogg's advise and do a short course to familiarise yourself with towing and reversing before it becomes costly! Or go the safe route and always take the trailer off and walk it back. Having said that always launch the ski by handout want salt water all over the van!
Or buy a quad that lives in the back and launch with that ;-)

Back