Show us your Christmas prezzies

Or buy a quad that lives in the back and launch with that ;-)
Now there's a thought, don't think the misses will be that impressed with that idea. Got brownie points for clearing the garage out and then mentioned why. May look into the course have got to take a couple for the ski so one more won't hurt

I have a zzr1400, a gsx-r 600 for track days, a jetski and the T6 and thats what the better half knows of. If I bought 1 of them I think the wife would have my nuts!

Last edited:
Was going to do the RYA one and the vhf course, the K38 looks pretty intense
It is pretty intense.. BUT... it'll stand you in amazing stead for the rest of your PWC using days. Even the RYA delivered by Ben is uprated and has heaps of really useful stuff like what things to carry to sort out stuff dragged into the intake whilst on the water.... anyway... it's well worth considering mate

Was about to say that the insurance would love that, but then remembered @Thogg day job, and thought.. What an excuse, live target practice beats the range any day!:rofl::rofl:

Was going to do the RYA one and the vhf course, the K38 looks pretty intense
The K38 is designed for rescue organisations that use PWC, and really is not for your general user, although it'll make you a good general user. The VHF course is good, easy, but expensive for what it is. I have my VHF licence as I there is a fixed unit in the RIB. If you are not going that far off land then you will still get a mobile signal - but there could be areas of no coverage.

The K38 is designed for rescue organisations that use PWC, and really is not for your general user, although it'll make you a good general user. The VHF course is good, easy, but expensive for what it is. I have my VHF licence as I there is a fixed unit in the RIB. If you are not going that far off land then you will still get a mobile signal - but there could be areas of no coverage.

I've been told if the radio is just for emergency use then there is no need for the license,but i would like to know how to use it properly just in case. don't want to be stuck halfway to the isle of wight.

The airfix is awesome. Want one.
The trick is to go light on the glue but that only works if you don't have sausage-fingers! :D

Back